• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supreme Court Upholds Trump Travel Ban

Did the Supreme Court rule correctly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could be right. You could be wrong.

Either way, America will ultimately benefit once the permeation of Islam is limited, be it by ban, or whatever other method. Islamic ideals simply don't jive with true American values, traditions, etc. Yes, there is freedom of religion in this country, but when a religion seeks to destroy others' way of life, anyone with half a brain should/would want to oppose that.

America has no reason to fear Islam or any single individual from any Islamic country.

American culture is superior and you're a coward if you think otherwise. I'm sorry but you're completely foolish if you think the cult of Sharia is going to usurp the cult of Kardashian any time soon.

This irrational hatred toward a religion is the antithesis of Americanism.

America has no reason to fear Islam or any single individual from any Islamic country.

American culture is superior and you're a coward if you think otherwise. I'm sorry but you're completely foolish if you think the cult of Sharia is going to usurp the cult of Kardashian any time soon.

This irrational hatred toward a religion is the antithesis of Americanism.
Stopped reading @ "America has no reason to fear Islam."

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Ban would have been over by now either way and where is the vetting program? Let's celebrate a waste of time that Trumptards gets to circle jerk over!

But no one from the countries banned has ever attacked this country.

How is it going to help?
It was just some Islamophobia for Trumps retards to get an erection over. Why wasn't Saudi Arabia on it I wonder? Hmmmm :rolleyes:

I read this as Supreme court upholds time travel ban, and clicked in, and was disappointed it was just more politics

No one is whining about the new vetting process. There isn't one.

The entire justification is bullshit from the start. There won't be a new vetting program.

Banning people from entering the countries from Muslim nations and our new friends North Korea is enough for Trump's base. The justification doesn't matter. Results don't even matter.

These people have no morals or memories.

So there is no vetting now. Just a ban on all peoples

It was just some Islamophobia for Trumps retards to get an erection over. Why wasn't Saudi Arabia on it I wonder? Hmmmm :rolleyes:
Saudi Arabians have never flooded the U.S. in droves as many other predominantly-Muslim countries have. Saudi Arabians got it made in terms of $$$. I don't know too many people trying to flee this
istock47707316xlarge1.ashx

Saudi Arabians have never flooded the U.S. in droves as many other predominantly-Muslim countries have. Saudi Arabians got it made in terms of $$$. I don't know too many people trying to flee this

No Muslim country is flooding to our country in droves though. North Korea is on the ban list and none of them have been here till this year.

Majority of immigrants still come from Latin America followed closely by Asia-Pacific region at about 40% each.

Only 6% of immigrants are from the Middle-East and 9% from Sub-Saharan Africa.

I don't remember everyone crying when Obama did it.

Under the Act, travelers in the following categories are no longer eligible to travel or be admitted to the United States, without a waiver, under the VWP:

• Nationals of VWP countries who have traveled to or been present in Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia, or Yemen at any time on or after March 1, 2011 (with limited exceptions); and
  • Nationals of VWP countries who are also nationals of Iraq, Syria, Iran, or Sudan.
These restrictions do not apply to VWP travelers whose presence in Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia, or Yemen was to perform military service in the armed forces of a program country, or in order to carry out official duties as a full-time employee of the government of a program country. We recommend those individuals who have traveled to one or more of the seven countries listed above for military/official purposes bring with them appropriate documentation when traveling through a U.S. port of entry. However, these exceptions do not apply to the restriction for dual nationals of one of the subject countries (“dual national restriction”).

https://www.cbp.gov/travel/internat...ement-and-terrorist-travel-prevention-act-faq

Weird, no mention of Saudi Arabia, I wonder why.

I don't think Pakistan is either right? The guys who harbored OBL.

I don't remember everyone crying when Obama did it.

https://www.cbp.gov/travel/internat...ement-and-terrorist-travel-prevention-act-faq

Weird, no mention of Saudi Arabia, I wonder why.

Probably because Obama didn't run a campaign based on Islamophobia so no one thought to question his motives and believed his actions were purely based on national security interests.

Trump's hang ups are entirely based on his rhetoric, not policy. I mean it's pretty clear based on the dissenting judge's stances.

Yeah ok, and none of the 9 11 terrorists were from there. No muslim country is flooding the US in droves. Good thing we are protected from all of those NK and Venezuelan terrorists! Where is the new program the ban was implemented for? CIRCLE JERK TIME!

We do get plane hijackers from there though. I think that's a little worse than a refugee.
Well, when we start a plane hijacker ban, I'll support Saudi Arabia being on the list.

No muslim country is flooding the US in droves.
Are you not aware of the number of Somalis in Minnesota? FYI, most came through the Mexican border.

Somalis in Tijuana, Mexico waiting to cross border seeking asylum...

Back