• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supreme Court Upholds Trump Travel Ban

Did the Supreme Court rule correctly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why don't you Tweet him and find out, since you seem so "genuinely" concerned.

I'm actually not concerned at all.

You're the one who is so concerned about the evil Muzzies.

Why don't you ask where the promised vetting program is?

Why do you claim a victory for Trump when you clearly don't understand or know the details of this situation?

I said morals and memories.

No one seems to want to remember the whole justification for the ban was to implement a new vetting program that still doesn't exist and will never exist.

Your lazy dodge is just more evidence to that fact.
it's not 'wants to remember' its people flat out don't care....

I'm actually not concerned at all.

You're the one who is so concerned about the evil Muzzies.

Why don't you ask where the promised vetting program is?

Why do you claim a victory for Trump when you clearly don't understand or know the details of this situation?
I understand that it doesn't encompass enough countries.

President Trump will release the extent of his vetting program, when President Trump is damn well ready.
Translation: I don't care that daddy hasn't bothered with a vetting program.

The Democrats, and the left were perfectly willing to leave Americans exposed to unnecessary danger in the name of advancing their political agenda.

<TrumpWrong1>

What countries on the list are responsible for attacks in the US?

I understand that it doesn't encompass enough countries.

But the point of the ban was for a new vetting program.

If we are so threatened why are you ok that Trump hasn't implemented this new program he claimed this was for?

Another shit post from one of the worst.

lol gotten to .. cry some more .. trump will get his way .. eventually .. and you can't do anything about it but bitch and whine like a chick on her period .. good times

<45>
at the lefties crying again.
Or rather, still.
I'd feel sorry for them, except, fuck 'em.

the supreme court just gave the president more power. Lulz, take that libruls!

But the point of the ban was for a new vetting program.

If we are so threatened why are you ok that Trump hasn't implemented this new program he claimed this was for?
Be patient. I'm certain there are other vetting procedures being adhered to until The Ban is implemented.

Be patient. I'm certain there are other vetting procedures being adhered to until The Ban is implemented.

Why should I be patient if the threat is real?

Why wait two years to act?

Do you seriously believe The Ban is the ONLY form of defense/vetting this country has in place to minimize any threats?

I think the ban is pointless because not one single attacker has ever come from those countries.

I think we've been as safe as we can reasonable expect to be without giving up even more freedom post 9/11 and Trump isn't going to change that.

What amazes me is that you got all these liberals wanting to bring Muslims into this country. Liberals love Islam, this is a result of having Barrack Hussein Obama in office for 8 years. Obama was unAmerican and now we have all these liberals that are unAmerican.

America 1st > than Islam 1st

As an American, you make an oath to the Constitution.

The Constitution states that people should be able to freely practice whatever religion they wish. That's not support for the tenets of Islam, it's tolerance, just like we tolerate Christianity.

What I find hilarious about all this is you repeatedly shit on the behavior of Muslims, when earlier this week I caught you laughing about the idea that Trump should "sweet chin music that little bitch back across the border" - which was in reference to a 4 year old little girl. As if imagining a grown man cold cocking a little girl while referring to her as a bitch is hilarious. So ya, if we can tolerate attitudes such as yours, then we can accept others as well.

I think the ban is pointless because not one single attacker has ever come from those countries.

I think we've been as safe as we can reasonable expect to be without giving up even more freedom post 9/11 and Trump isn't going to change that.

So would you be okay with a ban on people coming in from Somalia and Saudi Arabia?

The Executive Branch's power is at its zenith in dealing with matters of foreign affairs. And the Courts have typically deferred to the executive on these matters.

So would you be okay with a ban on people coming in from Somalia and Saudi Arabia?

The Executive Branch's power is at its zenith in dealing with matters of foreign affairs. And the Courts have typically deferred to the executive on these matters.

I think country bans are just a lazy red meat sort of policy.

Treat people as individuals, This is America.

As an American, you make an oath to the Constitution.

The Constitution states that people should be able to freely practice whatever religion they wish. That's not support for the tenets of Islam, it's tolerance, just like we tolerate Christianity.

What I find hilarious about all this is you repeatedly shit on the behavior of Muslims, when earlier this week I caught you laughing about the idea that Trump should "sweet chin music that little bitch back across the border" - which was in reference to a 4 year old little girl. As if imagining a grown man cold cocking a little girl while referring to her as a bitch is hilarious. So ya, if we can tolerate attitudes such as yours, then we can accept others as well.

How far does that go though? Would you have allowed communists to immigrate to the U.S. during the 60s?

You could be right. You could be wrong.

Either way, America will ultimately benefit once the permeation of Islam is limited, be it by ban, or whatever other method. Islamic ideals simply don't jive with true American values, traditions, etc. Yes, there is freedom of religion in this country, but when a religion seeks to destroy others' way of life, anyone with half a brain should/would want to oppose that.

Back