"Supreme" Conor decked boxing champion | "spectacular head movement" | "more skillfull"

@justadollop Khabib didn't outbox him.

Khabib had Conor dangling and his legs and guess what he did? He tried to shoot for the legs. What is that?

As Conor would say: "Stand there and fight!"

The round Khabib was stand up with Conor he lost.

Again young man

With a lot of hate in his heart,

You may hate Conor because of his success but don't discredit him as a fighter.
Khabib landed the better harder shots from bell to bell.

Conor didn't phase Khabib with a single punch.

wow, such insults...haha....that fight was years and years ago...i refreshed myself...and I don't care what a fighter says after he already won the fight..haha, they always built up their opponent to make themselves seem even better...or make it out that they were more hurt than they were, so they can say how they overcame it...floyd was rocked...i said he was...but he was never knocked down and he recovered in a few seconds...like I said before, we have different opinions of what hurt is...stunned and momentarily rocked, isn't badly hurt to me...

and just so you know, I've forgotten more about boxing, than you'll ever know...just cause someone might have differing views doesn't make them clueless...fact is, aside from that momentarily being stunned, floyd put an ass whoopen on Mosely...that's a fact.

I literally know more about Boxing as we speak than you ever will in your life lol I am not an MMA fan I'm a Boxing fan.

You had to refresh your memory about one of the 2 times Mayweather was rocked lmao "years and years ago" it was 9 years ago.

Oh and just so you know, I've been ringside for every Floyd Mayweather fight since his fight with Mosley (other than Pacquaio and McGregor).

So yeah, try me lol This from a guy who is actually STILL trying to say Floyd wasn't hurt against Mosley lmao

You don't have to go down to be hurt and the fact he dominated Shane is irrelevant. He was hurt and hurt bad. FACT. The fact he recovered quickly is also irrlevant to that fact. Floyd has that ability. And he's lucky he did in those two scenarios where he was hurt.

He was momentarily stunned against Castillo, Zab, Pacquaio and Cotto. He was ROCKED against Corley and Mosley.

Fact is your claim of Floyd never being hurt in a fight is no more than total garbage. Every time you talk about Boxing on here you talk garbage. Literally every time.

He had an injury in the Khabib fight, a broken foot.

Also you do realize that is just a sparring session? For all we know Conor could of just been having fun training with one of his boys.

Evidence of broken foot please or STFU and GTFO

Read what you want in to it.

conor is fucking bum at best and he was lucky Floyd knew he had to put on a show for the fans and allowed that.

Again, floyd has never walked forward with a high guard letting someone hit him at will. Floyd never clowns between rounds.

You clueless morons are the reason both made bank and shelled out for a bum boxing with a HOF and All Time great.

This was reality to anyone who fucking had a clue.
Clueless morons like every pro boxer in attendance, all the mma fighters, every fighter that I personally know. All of the boxing and mma media and even Floyd himself. But you know better

Conor can't box, Floyd allowed himself to get hit with punches.

You're right about one thing, it was a big fight and a massive money grab. Other than that you're clueless and clearly completely out of your element just like half the other shit you speak on.

There's no reading into it on my end. I judge based on what I see and I think for myself. Call it what you want though, you are deeply biased and heavily influenced by what other people think on certain issues. Not your own critical thought and independent research

But you do you. Half this forum believe the same thing, in this case though the truth is found in the minority.

The people who are actually getting in there and doing it and have a good eye and some degree of technical knowledge would never say this shit.

Stay away from boxing bro, that was legit the first boxing match you ever watched and you know it. You have no business speaking on it

I literally know more about Boxing as we speak than you ever will in your life lol I am not an MMA fan I'm a Boxing fan.

You had to refresh your memory about one of the 2 times Mayweather was rocked lmao "years and years ago" it was 9 years ago.

Oh and just so you know, I've been ringside for every Floyd Mayweather fight since his fight with Mosley (other than Pacquaio and McGregor).

So yeah, try me lol This from a guy who is actually STILL trying to say Floyd wasn't hurt against Mosley lmao

You don't have to go down to be hurt and the fact he dominated Shane is irrelevant. He was hurt and hurt bad. FACT. The fact he recovered quickly is also irrlevant to that fact. Floyd has that ability. And he's lucky he did in those two scenarios where he was hurt.

He was momentarily stunned against Castillo, Zab, Pacquaio and Cotto. He was ROCKED against Corley and Mosley.

Fact is your claim of Floyd never being hurt in a fight is no more than total garbage. Every time you talk about Boxing on here you talk garbage. Literally every time.
Master of disguise Floyd is

That neck training made his head/ chin a fortress as well

Guess I'm a bitch for tapping 10 times every time I show up to jits class.

Sad that in this day and age people say such stupid uneducated shit

Always those fat betas who never hit a gym in their lives as well

I bet u got a closet full of tap out shirts
Aww did I hurt the little guys feelings. I love the stupid uneducated shit line followed by stupid and uneducated shit. And the whole bitch for tappin has nothing to do with you kid. I understand you try to live through your manlet but a insult to him is not one at you.

Aww did I hurt the little guys feelings. I love the stupid uneducated shit line followed by stupid and uneducated shit. And the whole bitch for tappin has nothing to do with you kid. I understand you try to live through your manlet but a insult to him is not one at you.
My friend

You are nowhere near my level

In martial arts ability, in analysis, zero.

Prove me wrong , u know why u can't?

Cuz ur a fat nobody beta bitch

Prove me wrong scrub

My friend

Prove me wrong scrub
Flexing on all these betas!!! You’re either A-truly a 5’6 hardass with short man syndrome. Or B- Just some silly little bitch.

Where was his head movement when Khabib decked him?
tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif
Khabib didn’t deck him
No need to lie

My friend

Prove me wrong scrub

I'm have a "feeling" that your grappling ability pretty poor. If that's the case I could throw you around like a sack of potatoes.

I'm have a "feeling" that your grappling ability pretty poor. If that's the case I could throw you around like a sack of potatoes.
Blue belt, you may very well be right. A bulking 265 tho at 6'3 tho. wouldn't be easy andud have to get by my hands and feet first

Lol

That was a drunk ass comment tho haha

I plan on going back to jits soon, would be much further along there but I tore my acl. Sucks. I acually love it more than boxing, if it were up to me that's all I would do

Last edited:
Flexing on all these betas!!! You’re either A-truly a 5’6 hardass with short man syndrome. Or B- Just some silly little bitch.
6'3, I def flex harder than most on the betas

Lol no hard feelings tho, that was a drunk ass comment

U do u

Blue belt, you may very well be right. A bulking 265 tho at 6'3 tho. wouldn't be easy and I'd have to get by my hands and feet first

Lol

That was a drunk ass comment tho haha

I plan on going back to jits soon, would be much further along there but I tore my acl. Sucks. I acually love it more than boxing, if it were up to me that's all I would do

I'm not only a wrestler since high school I also have 22 years of Judo experience (since 7) and Judo is about taking down the bigger man. Actually I always look for the bigger man because that's when I need use pure technique and it's fun. I had throw bodybuilders that weight around 285-300 pounds at only 5'11 and 190 pounds. Not a threat my friend do not worry lol

Last edited:
I'm not only a wrestler since high school I have 22 years of Judo experience (since 7) and Judo is about taking down the bigger man. Actually I always look for the bigger man because that's when I need use pure technique and it's fun. I had throw bodybuilders that weight around 285-300 pounds at only 5'11 and 190 pounds.
That's cool

I can respect it

My good friend who I trained with from the beginning got deep into judo, I could not because of the torn acl.

I'd like to get deeply immersed in wrestling / judo, one day I'll get regenekine or something done on my knee.

At 6'3 I have shorter legs than ud expect, it's all torso. Perfect for wrestling

That's cool

I can respect it

My good friend who I trained with from the beginning got deep into judo, I could not because of the torn acl.

I'd like to get deeply immersed in wrestling / judo, one day I'll get regenekine or something done on my knee.

with a torn acl i would advice you to not take Judo other than just to lightly for learn technique.

with a torn acl i would advice you to not take Judo other than just to lightly for learn technique.
Indeed, unfortunately I am well aware. One day though

My boxing is good but for how long I've been training in general, my judo, wrestling and jits should be much further along.

I got jits but levels

Truly sucks

Indeed, unfortunately I am well aware. One day though

My boxing is good but for how long I've been training in general, my judo, wrestling and jits should be much further along.

I got jits but levels

Truly sucks

well if your only grappling background is jits and blue belt i don't expect your stand-up grappling to be great.. but at blue belt and your weight/height you should be able to survive well on the ground.

well if your only grappling background is jits and blue belt i don't expect your stand-up grappling to be great.. but at blue belt and your weight/height you should be able to survive well on the ground.
I doubt it is, but I'm stronger now and worked a lot on hips, posture, balance and posterior chain, on paper the base is there

I'm pretty good and I have good instincts when it comes to Jits

Only thing that annoys me is I should be much further along

Anyways, just my hungover rant lol

Back