supporting the mma fighters with money

Its easy if they are a hot wmma fighter they get follows and subs on ig easy

Any fighter with ANY kind of celebrity should have their own merch. That and only fans would be the best way to support a fighter you like. And I’m not talking about female fighters taking their clothes off for money.

Both of those are more direct than subscribing to a Youtube channel. Because you are actually sending money to that one person.

Easy.

Compared to other sports, yes. But as a whole in MMA, the top guys get paid great and the lower end fighters gets paid better than the lower end Boxers. Even if the top fighters in MMA were making 5mil or be it 30mil per bout, people would still complain.

I think people are at their wits end with corporate fuckery sir.
The percentages are egregious in this case so I think people have had it man.

Thanks for the laugh. We have people starving to death, homeless, invaded by war, and these dudes wants to give their money away to people in the UFC and only fans?
Lmao! So true. I’m tired of hearing about fighter pay as well. I give zero f#%ks if they can’t afford to buy a Rolex

Fuck supporting fighters lol
nobody has held a gun to their head and forced them to fight

I am not emotionally attached to these guys, nor do I owe them fuck all in return. They are paid to do a job and they do it and I watch, that is it

There are literally people homeless, starving etc and are much more worthy of my sympathy. Not a pack of athletes who already in the high bracket of earners

Little boys and girls going to school with their bellies rumbling due to extreme hunger is real.

Fuck prima donna fighters who would fight for free if there was no money. If they had to work a 9 to 5 and make their cheque stretch every month, then they would know about it. Or if they were on benifits because they are disabled and unable to work

Fuck supporting fighters lol
nobody has held a gun to their head and forced them to fight

I am not emotionally attached to these guys, nor do I owe them fuck all in return. They are paid to do a job and they do it and I watch, that is it

There are literally people homeless, starving etc and are much more worthy of my sympathy. Not a pack of athletes who already in the high bracket of earners

Little boys and girls going to school with their bellies rumbling due to extreme hunger is real.

Fuck prima donna fighters who would fight for free if there was no money. If they had to work a 9 to 5 and make their cheque stretch every month, then they would know about it. Or if they were on benifits because they are disabled and unable to work

Only fighter I would support financially is Jones. Because he will donate it all to charity and give to the poor.

jon-jones-charity.jpg

Only fighter I would support financially is Jones. Because he will donate it all to charity and give to the poor.

jon-jones-charity.jpg

EXACTLY!!!!

Boxing is MUCH worse in the lower levels than MMA and fighters do regulary work second jobs

My brother is quite friendly with a guy that fought for a world title against Amir Khan and he earned 10% of the revenue, which was roughly £137k, which is below $200k

He was an undefeated European champion at the time and yes he works now since he retired and runs a shop.

EXACTLY!!!!

Boxing is MUCH worse in the lower levels than MMA and fighters do regulary work second jobs

My brother is quite friendly with a guy that fought for a world title against Amir Khan and he earned 10% of the revenue, which was roughly £137k, which is below $200k

He was an undefeated European champion at the time and yes he works now since he retired and runs a shop.
Yeah, too many people look at boxers like Floyd or even Jake fucking Paul and see that they make millions, and they assume all pro boxers a rich millionaires when the reality is far from it

Back