supporting the mma fighters with money

hill still has a prob with ariel, that's clear. bitch move for getting out of harm's way during that danis/paul scuffle? what? he isn't dave scholler!

I watch fighters to see them fight myself. Content creators they are not.

except when they are? it's an absolute. doesn't matter if the content is good or not in your opinion; they created content.

Why can't the fans just give money to the fighter? I'd rather do that than give money to the ufc so they can give 14% of it to the fighters.

you can send them money to support them,
most fo them have a link in their bio description to their patreon profile

Giving money directly to fighters is stupid, people act if they are truly starving and struggling, I would rather give that money to people with actual real problems.

there have been hundreths of diiscussions about fighter pay

here is something you can do today to help fighters:
go to their youtube channel and subscribe
go to all their social media and join them

youtube subscribers translate to good money when you reach a decent amount of subscribers

here is one channel to join
Jamahal Hill

feel free to post the channel of others fighters

fighters who are ranked in top20 UFC are crazy if they dont have a social media exposure,
this can account for very good money

Bisping, DC and Sonnen are making big money from it

Good idea

{<redford}

Combatants of MMA should take pages from the playbooks of the growing sport of Power Slap. Many combatant was been able to quit their job to focus train full time after just one #Battle, unlike in the unforgiving sports world of MMA where combatants are force to drive Uber Eats or firefight in order to ensure the ends was met.

In short, social media is the way

the-numbers-dont-lie-v0-ht5zxnwvbnab1.jpg

#Cardone10x

They're really not though, even the top guys are getting fucked over sir.
Compared to other sports, yes. But as a whole in MMA, the top guys get paid great and the lower end fighters gets paid better than the lower end Boxers. Even if the top fighters in MMA were making 5mil or be it 30mil per bout, people would still complain.

Back