kahymo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
there have been hundreths of diiscussions about fighter pay

here is something you can do today to help fighters:
go to their youtube channel and subscribe
go to all their social media and join them

youtube subscribers translate to good money when you reach a decent amount of subscribers

here is one channel to join
Jamahal Hill

feel free to post the channel of others fighters

fighters who are ranked in top20 UFC are crazy if they dont have a social media exposure,
this can account for very good money

Bisping, DC and Sonnen are making big money from it

Don't the creators need you to actually watch the videos to benefit monetarily? I don't think subscribing in itself benefits them unless it leads you to view the videos, but I could be wrong.

Don't the creators need you to actually watch the videos to benefit monetarily? I don't think subscribing in itself benefits them unless it leads you to view the videos, but I could be wrong.

Subscribers can influence pay for sponsorships and so forth, as those are individual situations, but as far as revenue sharing from advertising on youtube, yeah, I don't see how it would matter if no one is actually watching the videos.

the hardest part to running a youtube channel is momentum
by subscribing, you help them get more fans to join, and when they reach a certain level the youtube ads can bring 10k$ per month,
now when you consider the longevity of these channel, this is the best way to help them

as an expert in digital marketing, i can tell you that Sonnen and Bisping bring home more than 6 figures after taxes each year
Sonnen even mentioned the sponsors cash and it was quite nice
so they can have Youtube + sponsors cash

imagine if some of Chris Leben friends helped him start a social media presence,
he wont be taking dangerous fight to grab some cash, and he could enjoy his retirement

Back