Superfight Nov 30 DAZN: Butaev vs Besputin for WBA 147 belt

You know for 9 feet tall this guy has nice little movements

He does just enough with his feet to subtly change the angle then when Fedosov tries to move to get his angle back the big boy throws a little combination

Honestly a better boxer than i expected....although that was only 1 round but still

His hands are surprisingly fast... someone got to help him with the waist band of his trunks tho
His arms aren't gangly, they actually fit his body....most people that size look all fucked up proportionally.

That's gotta help with coordination and speed a little bit I'd think

His arms aren't gangly, they actually fit his body....most people that size look all fucked up proportionally.

That's gotta help with coordination and speed a little bit I'd think

Thought he was about to get the stoppage

His nostrils are massive, might help his cardio!

This guy is 32-4 as a professional fighter....

Good lord.

His shots dont look that strong or explosive, but certainly move his opponent and look like they hurt.

His shots dont look that strong or explosive, but certainly move his opponent and look like they hurt.
Yeah kind of a thudding type power

The worst type to face because he's not throwing many ko level shots but they're just heavy enough.....basically you either quit or absorb a horrible ass kicking for 10 rounds

Zhang has a nice pull back left

Rd 9 the ukraine guy threw a 1-2-1 and Zhang timed the right coming in and put a combination right in between that ended in a punctuated left hand...shit like that makes you think he actually might be better than this Ukrainian heavy bag is allowing him to look

Zhang has a nice pull back left

Rd 9 the ukraine guy threw a 1-2-1 and Zhang timed the right coming in and put a combination right in between that ended in a punctuated left hand...shit like that makes you think he actually might be better than this Ukrainian heavy bag is allowing him to look

I think the layoff/ring rust might also have been a factor. There were 4 or so times during the fight, that I thought he might stop Rudenko.

He snuck in a number of body shots too. You could tell Rudenko was feeling a lot of those shots. Tough dude

Zhang actually looked about as good as one can against a hardheaded, durable journeyman like Rudenko. I don't think he's championship material by any means but he can fight. If they match him right he could eventually get a title shot I suppose. There'd probably be big money in a heavyweight title fight in China with a Chinese challenger.

Besputin seems really talented, excited to see how he looks here

Attractive woman reffing the Brekhaus fight. Hottest referee in boxing history, most likely.

Good fight so far, I think Butaev has the edge after 4..

Good round 5 from both fighters. Butaev got it, I missed the first two rounds so not sure who is leading. Butaev won 3, 4 and 5 imo

damn, rough finish for Besputin at the end of round 9

edit: round 9, not 8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back