Superfight 11: Batman vs Iron Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Batman has his own equivalent of the Hulk Buster, the suit he puts on to fight superman? He could probably bust that out for a mono y mono fight. I don't think Batman would fight Stark one on one anyway. Since Stark is outted as the Iron Man, Batman would probably wait till Stark gets drunk and calls it a night back at his pad, then Bats would destroy jarvis's security, and hang Stark over his Malibu home, or New York Penthouse, and make him verbally tap. While hanging upside down, Stark has to endure watching Bats ravage Pepper Pots on Tony's bed, over and over and over again.

Batman vs Cap would have been a better matchup.

Tony has taken a swing at Odin...ODIN...THE SKYFATHER!!

Bruce has nothing for him.

I'm confused about the scenario. Stark is travelling to Gotham so that he won't raise alarms that he knows who Batman is? That's just a context for the 24 hour prep time right cause Tony has no reason to do it otherwise.

My sense about this is Iron Man bulldozes Batman. There are a lot of things Bruce could do to make it interesting.

Like, he could set Tony up so that when he gets to Gotham, a villain or four are working against him. If he could blackmail or intimidate or convince a guy like Solomon Grundy to help him, that could be really annoying for Tony. Or if he does the same to someone like Penguin, that's even more resources at his disposal. (Then again if those are the rules, Tony might as well show up with Caps and Thor.)

I want to say Bruce would roll out in a batplane or even place more vehicles around the city in case he needs them, but none of them will have weapons that can damage the suit. His best chance would be an EMP weapon or some other way to disable the suit. That's how I see Bruce approaching this fight, taking away Tony's advantage (technology) and forcing him into a hand-to-hand fight.

Has Iron Man been trapped very often? There's got to be some kind of netting or adhesive that could immobilize him for at least a little while.

How about Batman 1M vs Iron Man?

Interesting idea. That Batman might actually stand a chance against Iron Man in a one on one fight. No prep time needed. And his tech probably surpasses Stark's, since he comes from the future and all.

Actually, I was reading up on Batman 1M and I think he would easily stomp Iron Man or just take his soul.

I remember Superman throwing a sewer lid like a frisbee at the back of a bank robber.

I fuckin' hate Tony Stark but Iron Man should win this easily.

Tony Stark would outprep Batman. He's smarter and has access to better technology.

Stark is essentially Batman if Batman was smart enough to create a flying tank suit.

Tony Stark would outprep Batman. He's smarter and has access to better technology.

Stark is essentially Batman if Batman was smart enough to create a flying tank suit.

He has. Multiple times. This is the one problem with Tim Burtons Batman, it made a lot of people aware of Batman, but know absolutely nothing about him (much like Tim Burton, except he also made terrible "Batman" related movies).

He has. Multiple times. This is the one problem with Tim Burtons Batman, it made a lot of people aware of Batman, but know absolutely nothing about him (much like Tim Burton, except he also made terrible "Batman" related movies).

He made a suit comparable to Iron Mans?

Truly?

I dont really follow the comic, but he doesn't build all his shit himself, does he? Like, he built the batmobile? THe Batwing? His equipment, etc? Or is it more in line with the Nolanverse where Wayne enterprises has military contracts, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back