Super squats?

I dont have a saftey rack when squatting so I'm guessing this is no good for me, as I may passout attempting over 100%

lvlarc_uk said:
I dont have a saftey rack when squatting so I'm guessing this is no good for me, as I may passout attempting over 100%

How do you do any kind of squatting without a power rack?

That's dangerous.

I train at home and only squat with a weight I can comfortably do 10 reps with, hopefully will get a squat rack soon :)

PariahCarey said:
I read the book and its interesting but exxagerated i think. He says take your max strenght for 10 reps and do 20 with them which makes no fucking sense. Cause if your already going balls out and get to 10 then he says dig deep and get 10 more even if you have to take like 30 breaths between reps.

this is excellent advice. thats how you get serious gains. by upping the intensity and making yourself do things you didnt think you could do. ive done this before. it is without a shadow of a doubt possible. its just like when you first did some cardio and thought you couldnt go on any longer.. now you can look back and laugh at the level of pain you were in

lvlarc_uk said:
I train at home and only squat with a weight I can comfortably do 10 reps with, hopefully will get a squat rack soon :)

It's a start. At least you're squatting.

lvlarc_uk said:
This is how I was training until october, its a start but believe me you want a powerrack, well worth the money.

Super Squats is an amazing routine. You are basically doing 20 individual 1 reps, vs. a 20 rep set. I thought it was bs until I did it. 3 deep breaths between each rep, this routine will test you mentally. I ended at 335 x 19...which proves how big of a pussy I am.

Back