PBP SUPER RIZIN: Mayweather vs. Asakura + RIZIN 38, Sat. 9/24, 11 PM EST/8 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the main events of SUPER RIZIN and RIZIN 38?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So much mental Gymnastics with the Floyd Haters trying to convince people that the fight was rigged. Why would Rizin throw their own guys under the bus just so Floyd can win? If anything it makes more sense that Rizin would want Floyd to carry Tenshin and Asakura the entire 3 rounds.
I'm not a floyd hater in any way, please trust me in that aspect. But the answer to your question is that Floyd is bringing a large amount of notoriety and cash to Rizin.

As much as I like Rizin I cannot excuse these bs mayweather exhibitions

I'm not a floyd hater in any way, please trust me in that aspect. But the answer to your question is that Floyd is bringing a large amount of notoriety and cash to Rizin.

As much as I like Rizin I cannot excuse these bs mayweather exhibitions
Even if you're not a Floyd Hater, as I said it does not make much sense for them to bring Floyd in just to KO their top guys in their own back yard. Floyd could still bring notoriety and cash to Rizin by going the full distance with these guys without knocking them out.

Dang I can't order it then. I was willing to stay up till 6:00AM ET. But if they haven't started the first fight yet the event won't be over until well after. Thanks for letting me know though.

Even if you're not a Floyd Hater, as I said it does not make much sense for them to bring Floyd in just to KO their top guys in their own back yard. Floyd could still bring notoriety and cash to Rizin by going the full distance with these guys without knocking them out.
Let's just agree to disagree for now. I didn't come to this conclusion easily, I assure you. I really don't want to railroad the whole thread with my grievances lol. Rizin 38 is now on my friend

Back