PBP SUPER RIZIN: Mayweather vs. Asakura + RIZIN 38, Sat. 9/24, 11 PM EST/8 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the main events of SUPER RIZIN and RIZIN 38?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People are actually gonna watch that vid @3:47 and say that shot had enough to make this fighting prodigy thats withstood shin bones would flop around from a glancing light left hook across the top of the head?

Honestly not that shocked people would think that
The level of stupidity is astounding these days

@4:50 is actually the best part

#phantomshots

An actual Tenshin performance

Not once does he squirm or cower
After clean shots, clean kicks, etc

Tenshin is the new Daniel Day-Lewis. He cried and turned red on a dime. Hollywood should sign him to an exclusive contract, because that was his masterwork. It had nothing to do with him fighting an all-time great prizefighter who outweighed him and landed a precision shot that Tension turned into.

you keep saying that I'm hating
I'm a huge fan of Floyd, always was
Not his antics, his skill
Even when he was at his peak and people hated em for being defensive

Kenshins been hit with shin bones and barely flinched
He's not the type to show even a hint of weakness

He's the type that gets stronger as the fight progresses
But then Floyd can make this kid cry, desperately reach for the rope, and flop around after a glancing shot with gloves on?
I genuinely think you haven't actually seen full Kenshin fights, or many fights really
And for damn sure has never trained

I don't even know what the second half of what you wrote is
conor this, logan that... all things you have nothing to do with me

Get off the drugs buddy

Okay and? just because he has been hit with kicks and didn't get dropped doesn't mean Tenshin isn't susceptible to getting dropped by a puncher(especially a boxer) that hits him hard enough. Floyd was the bigger stronger fighter who punches harder than anyone Tenshin has ever faced. Tenshin getting punched by Floyd isn't the same as getting punched and kicked by the small guys he normally fights in Japan.

How do you not know what I wrote? I clearly wrote it out. I said, if Floyd has the power and motive to rig his own exhibition fights why wouldn't he rig the Connor fight or the Logan fight, which considerably were a much bigger deal than the Tenshin and Asakura fights? why would he choose to rig these 2 fights and not the Connor and Logan fight? You STILL haven't given me any answer to this and continue to dance and dodge around it.

giphy.gif

Some of y'all should read up on why people like to believe in conspiracies. It's fascinating pop psychology.

There is no reason at all to think that the fights with Floyd are rigged nor is there any incentive for him to rig them. The claim is totally baseless and lacks motive, but yet some individuals will push that narrative. It reminds me exactly of people who believe in conspiracies.

P

sure, but he wasn’t facing someone approx. thirty pounds heavier than himself.

It is criminal how little coverage this event got. MMAFlunkie doesn't even have a record of it outside of mentioning Floyd fought.

He was on his jab bicycle the whole fight he wanted nothing to do with Takeru in the pocket and he had all the rules in his favor 3 rounds only and even made Takeru go down in weight and weigh in 3 hours before the event. Lol @ pretending this fight was fair or some shit

Some of y'all should read up on why people like to believe in conspiracies. It's fascinating pop psychology.

There is no reason at all to think that the fights with Floyd are rigged nor is there any incentive for him to rig them. The claim is totally baseless and lacks motive, but yet some individuals will push that narrative. It reminds me exactly of people who believe in conspiracies.

Nobody likes to believe in conspiracies dork

You r a dumb sheep who believes anything they say lol

Floyd was the bigger stronger fighter who punches harder than anyone Tenshin has ever faced. Tenshin getting punched by Floyd isn't the same as getting punched and kicked by the small guys he normally fights in Japan

The kicks of those guys r probably as hard as Floyd's punch

Tenshin had a weird reaction, is understandable that some find the fight suspicious, is Yakuzaland

Last edited:
Back