Sunshine on your balls for higher Testosterone

I thought they didn't like heat. Hince they hang out in that sack and all that.

Didn't like heat.
Vitamine D circulates in blood regardless your arm or foot is irridiated in sun.

Vitamines are also sold as nutrition supplements, so...

Interesting is theme ; nutrition that increases Testosterone levels....
What do you suggest to eat?

I thought heat killed sperm. But it's also good for t levels?
I could see too much heat having a negative effect over time

Sun isn't just heat though, it's every spectrum of light. Which is where the benefits seem to take place

I'd have a hard time believing someone damaging their sperm through sun exposure honestly. Considering we basically evolved in sunlight and without clothes

Tanndd nuts and ice baths seems like the gold standard at least on paper

Not too concerned

Presumably we've been tanning our nuts since the beginning of time

Seems as natural as you can get

My T's fine but I'm always trying to take it a few steps further

Yeah, but if you grew up that way your body is accustomed to it. But your nuts aren't used to the exposure and the skin is very thin and vulnerable. My grandpa got skin cancer on his bald spot on his head. He normally would wear a hat and previously to that he obviously had hair there. He still had a full head of hair, bare that bare spot, BTW. And that skin was also relatively thin and not used to the sun, so it had a much higher chance to develop cancer there, like your nuts.

Didn't like heat.
Vitamine D circulates in blood regardless your arm or foot is irridiated in sun.

Vitamines are also sold as nutrition supplements, so...

Interesting is theme ; nutrition that increases Testosterone levels....
What do you suggest to eat?
Currently eating lots of raw eggs

Cholesterol is a building block for our hormones.

Brazil nuts for the selenium, another crucial mineral for test levels.

Grass fed/ finished beef

There's a long list honestly.

Skin cancer is dangerous, I knew few guys that died from it. One was rich, this didn't helped against melanoma.

Yeah, but if you grew up that way your body is accustomed to it. But your nuts aren't used to the exposure and the skin is very thin and vulnerable. My grandpa got skin cancer on his bald spot on his head. He normally would wear a hat and previously to that he obviously had hair there. He still had a full head of hair, bear that bare spot, BTW. And that skin was also relatively thin and not used to the sun, ao it's has a much higher chance to develop cancer there, like your nuts.
Fair point I guess. The head is a bit different though since it's always being exposed

We're talking like short intermittent sessions here. Building up Over time

I could see that maybe being an issue if you just walked around naked all day for weeks / months

its been done for decades now. Even throughout history / time. If there were serious risks we would've heard about them by now

This whole idea that we should be afraid of the sun, I've always been really skeptical towards. Seems like a very modern thing. You'd think we would have cases of skin cancer popping up all through history but we don't

Fair point I guess. The head is a bit different though since it's always being exposed

We're talking like short intermittent sessions here. Building up Over time

I could see that maybe being an issue if you just walked around naked all day for weeks / months

its been done for decades now. Even throughout history / time. If there were serious risks we would've heard about them by now

I agree. Just don't overdo it. Doing it gradually should build up your resistance too.

Yeah, but if you grew up that way your body is accustomed to it. But your nuts aren't used to the exposure and the skin is very thin and vulnerable. My grandpa got skin cancer on his bald spot on his head. He normally would wear a hat and previously to that he obviously had hair there. He still had a full head of hair, bare that bare spot, BTW. And that skin was also relatively thin and not used to the sun, so it had a much higher chance to develop cancer there, like your nuts.
Plot twist

It's actually sunscreen that causes skin cancer

<TheWire1>

Plot twist

It's actually sunscreen that causes skin cancer

<TheWire1>

I heard jizz is much better for the skin. I let women rub my lotion on their skin..
...or else they get the hose again.

88L6.gif

I personally keep my balls on a hot stove for 5 minutes every day for extra t

Same results if you lather your balls with hot sauce. The hotter the more testosterone you’ll produce

Been doing this on and off throughout the summer.

It's been said for decades that tanning your balls can lead to higher test levels

Partially due to localized vitamin D which is a building block of test. According to a study, uv rays on the chest increased test levels by 120%. Another claims 200% for uv Ray exposure to the testicles

I'll just leave this here for anyone who wants to take on that experiment

https://legendarystrength.com/sunshine-on-balls/

Some science

https://academic.oup.com/endo/article-abstract/25/1/7/2772602?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Bio hacker Ben greenfield uses red light therapy on his nuts for higher test levels

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a...on-my-balls-to-triple-my-testosterone-levels/
Testicular cancer maybe

Sun might induce skin cancer, melanoma.
Death from melanoma usually is from melanoma's metastases in liver, brain and lungs, there are body parts where melanoma likes to place meatstases.

Back