Sunshine on your balls for higher Testosterone

Yeah, but if you grew up that way your body is accustomed to it. But your nuts aren't used to the exposure and the skin is very thin and vulnerable. My grandpa got skin cancer on his bald spot on his head. He normally would wear a hat and previously to that he obviously had hair there. He still had a full head of hair, bare that bare spot, BTW. And that skin was also relatively thin and not used to the sun, so it had a much higher chance to develop cancer there, like your nuts.

If I'm not mistaken it also replicates the most and has higher chance of error.

How am I going to pull this off? I don't have a private back yard, I have neighbors.

EDIT: yeah, I'm thinking some kind of birdhouseeque glory hole setup, with a little nest and everything and your balls as the eggs... obviously... and your dong as some kind of hummingbird.

some kind of glory hole set up.

Last edited:
EDIT: yeah, I'm thinking some kind of birdhouseeque glory hole setup, with a little nest and everything and your balls as the eggs... obviously... and your dong as some kind of hummingbird.

some kind of glory hole set up.

Shit that just ruins the bird nest with eggs I found outside our window. I was going to show it to my kid but it was probably just my neighbor sunning his balls.

The skin on your nuttysack is thin.

Keep in mind that people zinc their noses for a reason.

Now think about your precious nuts and how much more important they are than your nose

But if you can't smell a pair of nuts, you can't spot danger.
<seedat>

It seems like a hell of a lot of trouble to go through to possibly increase one's T levels up by ( maybe ) a couple of single digits. I mean, I could see someone who's older & has low T but no access to TRT being desperate enough to try home remedies like this but not someone with normal levels. But to each their own.

Combine this with nutscaping for an all around win.

Deja vu all over again. I could have swore there was a recent thread about red light on the balls.

sun up the ass is even better

Didn’t Josh Brolin burn his scrot doing this?

Back