Suggest an 'old classic' that gamers younger than you might not have heard of.

Ironically that game was actually in bloodsport.

That’s a different game, but is somewhat similar. The game in Bloodsport came out during the 8 but console era (maybe before). The game I’m talking about was on the SNES during the 16 but console era. But yeah, they are similar.

Even the controls are similar, using the thumb stick or joystick itself for certain attacks.

Cobra Triangle on the NES was a isometric action game set on a sweet power boat with a variety of power ups and weapons to utilize to take down massive Dragons and jump and maneuver around obstacles and courses. Great action game and was by Rare n their prime.

The disparity between box art and gameplay back in the day was wild.
Phalanx_North_American_SNES_box_art.jpg

Cobra Triangle on the NES was a isometric action game set on a sweet power boat with a variety of power ups and weapons to utilize to take down massive Dragons and jump and maneuver around obstacles and courses. Great action game and was by Rare n their prime.

Game was way ahead of its time. Great call, legendary NES game.

I'm dialing in General Chaos for the Sega Genesis. Absolutely loved this game. The weapons, action, humor. 5 v 5 combat concept. Masterpiece imo, critically underrated during its time.

I'm dialing in General Chaos for the Sega Genesis. Absolutely loved this game. The weapons, action, humor. 5 v 5 combat concept. Masterpiece imo, critically underrated during its time.
Have you ever played Herzog Zwei? It's a similar game and also on Genesis.

Don't believe so but it seems familiar. Mech oriented, looks pretty cool.
I'm probably wrong on this but it may have been the first ever RTS game. It came out before C&C/Dune/Warcraft.

That's the game with the literal Taliban faction, right?
Oh it's CRAZY with the stereotype too! It's ridiculous how OP America is, and the voice lines of the "GLA" units are hilarious!

Ahhh simple times back then.

Back