Suddenly Conor's reply to Tony makes sense

I don't really like Conor, but damn, I admired that reply of his; especially if he worded it that way knowing what was going on with Tony. Props to Conor on that one.

If you can't infer what I was obviously referring to, then comprehension is not your friend. No wonder you asked such a stupid question.

This reply seemed peculiar at the time but makes sense in light of recent events

Conor wasn't concerned with replying to Tony's call out because Audie likely filled him in on Tony's condition

This is Audio Attar, manager to both Conor & Tony

006_.jpg

Here's Audie replying to Ali Abdulaziz regarding Tony:

Meanwhile scumbag media ran"Tony Ferguson domestic violence" headlines using pics of him covered in blood.

All while knowing Tony never laid a hand on anyone. Truly pathetic.

I hope Tony gets better and returns to fighting

He might be the best in the world​

Your threads are getting more and more desperate by the day

Because TS acted like Tony is innocent. So maybe he knows something to assume he is innocent
Innocent of what? He hasn’t hit his wife he’s just been actually crazy

If you can't infer what I was obviously referring to, then comprehension is not your friend. No wonder you asked such a stupid question.

Buddy, I can speculate what you meant but unlike you I don't want to rush to a conclusion, so I ask you what exactly you mean.

You are a bit too high on your self perceived intellect, bud. It is hindering your judgement.

Conor is such a great inspiration. Other fighters should be a class act like him!

Props to conor for not kicking tony while knowing he was down

People are still gonna shit on him for it
Ya I think TS nailed it. Seems like Conor might’ve known Tony has a tough road ahead and is wishing him the best.

Innocent of what? He hasn’t hit his wife he’s just been actually crazy

So there is a source that he hasn't hit or isn't accused of violence or threat of violence towards his wife?

I'm just trying to understand why TS is assuming he is falsely portrayed in the media. I'm not suggesting he is or isn't guilty. Just wanting to know why TS thinks what he thinks.

Audie is a great name

For real. He also gets props because until now, I haven’t heard his name, which is how it should be for a behind-the-scenes manager.
Ali may be great at getting his clients paid, but his constant need to be seen and heard is distracting and sad.

That was my first thought when this Tony stuff came out. I was like "Man...I guess Conor sort of knew what was up and was just being cool to a fellow fighter". We can say what we want about Conor's behavior, but that's a decent look in this instance.

So there is a source that he hasn't hit or isn't accused of violence or threat of violence towards his wife?

I'm just trying to understand why TS is assuming he is falsely portrayed in the media. I'm not suggesting he is or isn't guilty. Just wanting to know why TS thinks what he thinks.
There is a official statement from his wife
She said he is a “great husband and father”
Let me guess you saw what TMZ put out?
Here’s a link
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-explained-public-statement-wife-cristina-mma
The story isn’t weather Tony is a woman beater the story is if he’s gone insane

The media is portraying it as domestic abuse. The only things we have testimony on are him rambling like a mental patient and breaking stuff in his house.

No one involved has mentioned anything about Tony abusing his family; that's just the media's spin on what happened.

I don't think he's a bad guy.. he could have taken his place amongst the greats if he had played his cards differently..

he is a great fighter and a marketing genius but it's a lot easier to make people hate you than to make them love you..

He kind of pissed it away but he's no where near the kind of asshole his haters would like him to be..

The early conor was actually a likeable guy..

Buddy, I can speculate what you meant but unlike you I don't want to rush to a conclusion, so I ask you what exactly you mean.

You are a bit too high on your self perceived intellect, bud. It is hindering your judgement.

Gotta give you props for this reply. Fair enough.

I'd still say that since your original comment was only 5 words long, and since I quoted that and said "this is idiotic", it should be obvious already (without "rushing to a conclusion") that I was referring to your comment being idiotic. So your "What is?" clarification gives that ignorance vibe.

A better question, in line of your style (which again, props to you, since the average sherdogger would have just taken my bait and trash talked me back) would have been "Why?" or "In what way (is it idiotic)?"

And at that point I'd have said that I think your question is idiotic because no one is accusing him of being "guilty" (i mean he is guilty of being a whacko, i guess), except sherdoggers or similar people who don't even know what really went on.

Ali is such a piece of shit. I just don’t understand that how that slug is crawling his way around the mma world leeching and profiting off fighters.

Because he's probably the best manager in the game right now. The guy gets his clients some insane deals. I don't care for him as a person at all, but as a manager the dude is a boss of all bosses. He has way too much pull for the type of guy he is, but maybe thats the point.

Back