Suddenly Conor's reply to Tony makes sense

I believe Tony's management doesn't have his best interest at heart as long as Tony's 9% is in direct competition with Conor's 9%.

I also don't like that Conor always uses his 'inside connections' be it UFC or his manager to get personal info.. this isn't the first time I noticed it he did the same with Eddie.. freaking Dana/UFC told him/showed him what Eddie's contract looked like and he used that info to attack him and make fun of him were it hurts cause that's why they are up there to make money.

Ali is such a piece of shit. I just don’t understand that how that slug is crawling his way around the mma world leeching and profiting off fighters.

jN9Vaxq.jpg

This reply seemed peculiar at the time but makes sense in light of recent events

Conor wasn't concerned with replying to Tony's call out because Audie likely filled him in on Tony's condition

This is Audio Attar, manager to both Conor & Tony

006_.jpg

Here's Audie replying to Ali Abdulaziz regarding Tony:

Meanwhile scumbag media ran"Tony Ferguson domestic violence" headlines using pics of him covered in blood.

All while knowing Tony never laid a hand on anyone. Truly pathetic.

I hope Tony gets better and returns to fighting

He might be the best in the world​

posted this very thing hours ago but good to see I'm not the only one thinking around here.

This reply seemed peculiar at the time but makes sense in light of recent events

Conor wasn't concerned with replying to Tony's call out because Audie likely filled him in on Tony's condition

006_.jpg

Meanwhile scumbag media ran"Tony Ferguson domestic violence" headlines using pics of him covered in blood.

Class act

Conor has a lot of admirable and even honorable character traits, I suspect it really is the money and cocaine getting to him lately. That is a shame, because this side of him is easy to be a fan of!

006_.jpg

Has Tony been proven innocent?

I had the same thought. Originally found Conor's post odd, like there was a deeper meaning.

It makes sense now in light of what we know about Tony.

The hate and double standard is crazy. Conor gets ragged on for beating midgets but never missed weight or pulled out of a FW fight, but it's okay for Khabib to miss weight, pull out due to weight cut, and have seizures to make weight.
hey man, props to Conor for being able to make that grueling weight cut, but he definitely did beat up on smaller fighters.

hey man, props to Conor for being able to make that grueling weight cut, but he definitely did beat up on smaller fighters.
Max is his size, Dustin is his size and now a LW, Aldo is his size and was undefeated for 10yrs.

The only two guys Conor faced that were much smaller were brimage and Mendes. Everybody else he just had a slight height and reach on. That's like saying Jones beats midgets, Struve beats midgets, Zabit beats midgets, Till beats midgets.

He would spout the midget shit to diss the division, it doesn't make it true. If he made weight fine then it's acceptable.

It's just another way people attack his accomplishments. Conor couldn't even make 170 for the Nate fight while being bloated, he had no cut and came in at 168. 20lb isn't a crazy cut to FW.

I believe Tony's management doesn't have his best interest at heart as long as Tony's 9% is in direct competition with Conor's 9%.

I also don't like that Conor always uses his 'inside connections' be it UFC or his manager to get personal info.. this isn't the first time I noticed it he did the same with Eddie.. freaking Dana/UFC told him/showed him what Eddie's contract looked like and he used that info to attack him and make fun of him were it hurts cause that's why they are up there to make money.

What did he know about Eddie and how did he use it/communicate it?

Wow I had no idea what he meant. Who knows what's right and what's wrong in this situation but props to Conor doing something good and not bad in all this.

Ali is such a piece of shit. I just don’t understand that how that slug is crawling his way around the mma world leeching and profiting off fighters.
He’s an fbi informant. Protected.

Props to conor for not kicking tony while knowing he was down

People are still gonna shit on him for it
I still feel that the majority of haters, present company included, hate the nuthuggers more than the fighter. In things outside the realm of marketing and PR, he seems like a pretty decent guy.

Back