Suddenly Conor's reply to Tony makes sense

Between this and his contributions to the health of kids, I gotta give Conor his props.

I still feel that the majority of haters, present company included, hate the nuthuggers more than the fighter. In things outside the realm of marketing and PR, he seems like a pretty decent guy.
There are like zero nuthuggers anymore. People shit on Conor even in threads that aren't about him.

Gotta give you props for this reply. Fair enough.

I'd still say that since your original comment was only 5 words long, and since I quoted that and said "this is idiotic", it should be obvious already (without "rushing to a conclusion") that I was referring to your comment being idiotic. So your "What is?" clarification gives that ignorance vibe.

A better question, in line of your style (which again, props to you, since the average sherdogger would have just taken my bait and trash talked me back) would have been "Why?" or "In what way (is it idiotic)?"

And at that point I'd have said that I think your question is idiotic because no one is accusing him of being "guilty" (i mean he is guilty of being a whacko, i guess), except sherdoggers or similar people who don't even know what really went on.

My 5 words aren't idiotic. That much I know. So it must be my 5 words in combination with the context you see them in. So what of my 5 words and the context is idiotic exactly.

And even if it were my 5 words that were idiotic, then I could still use clarification that it is not the context. Though technically there is always context to a conclusion.

He got accused by the media and another poster provided me with the link that I see as suffient evidence for his innocence of what he has been accused of by the media.

Last edited:
conor talks to Dana, he probably knows more than most of us about this (tony's specific case)

Last edited:
schizophrenia sucks.

conor wasn't about to chirp a mentally compromised person.

There are like zero nuthuggers anymore. People shit on Conor even in threads that aren't about him.
So, basically our hate has turned us into Paulo Filho?
Man, that's sad.

People are such retards if they think Conor had any inside information concerning Ferguson's issues

Stop making more of something than it was/is

I still feel that the majority of haters, present company included, hate the nuthuggers more than the fighter. In things outside the realm of marketing and PR, he seems like a pretty decent guy.

I used to think so, but the bus incident and the various troubles with the law including this latest incident have soured my opinion on him. He's a jackass.

It was a nice gesture by Conor.

BTW original Sherdoggy broke this first on Twitter (as far as I know).

Conor is so benevolent.... He even spared Aldo’s life when he was laying on the canvas waiting for the final blow. And now this. What a man.

Back