• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sucks to be an Aussie with Fightpass.

Oh snap, I'll have to check that out. Is that NZ or Aus?

Australia. Depends on the package you get. It's around $40 for everything. Cheaper for just sports & Movies. Fuel TV has every event minus PPV.

Watching the Mousasi card atm.

You must be new to the internet. Research using a proxy if anything is region restricted.
Or you can stream, I'd feel less guilty about it if I was paying for fight pass.

You must be new to the internet. Research using a proxy if anything is region restricted.
Or you can stream, I'd feel less guilty about it if I was paying for fight pass.

I'm not retarded, nor am I a thief, thanks for the info though.

This isn't a fightpass event. It's a FS1 event. It's blacked out in the US and most other countries too.

The next few cards have exclusive fightpass prelims. This month's fights are:

Godofredo Pepey vs. Dashon Johnson,
Igor Araujo vs. George Sullivan,
Francisco Trinaldo vs. Efrain Escudero,
Paulo Thiago vs. Sean Spencer,
Rani Yahya vs. Johnny Bedford,
Kiichi Kunimoto vs. Richard Walsh,
Katsunori Kikuno vs. Sam Sicilia,
Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Takenori Sato,
Michinori Tanaka vs. Kyung Ho Kang,
Kazuki Tokudome vs. Johnny Case
Maximo Blanco vs. Dan Hooker

There are many ways around the foxtel price ign get just what you want most the time they have a 6 month deal going for cheap. Other then that check see I you have a dish on the roof borrow a mates box and try it in your walls socket if it works get your mate to order a second box and you take that one plug it in your house pay your mate the $20 a month box fee.

Back