Sucker punch in glory 42, it just happened

The ref should have prevented this...poor decision and complete lack of sportsmanship from Groenhart no matter how legal,maybe Harut wasn't thinking straight due to the shot he took to the eye.

common sense should prevail when something odd happens like your opponent lowering his hands and turning around after a massive shot...what a shameful act.

idiots assaulting Groenhart is beyond words.
Well, I know if someone sucker-punched and brutally KOd my family, I'd jump in to bash the shit out of them...

How is that a sucker punch? What the fuck was that guy thinking? Just turn your back and get a break? if you want to stop o to your knees he shoudl have been lost via TKO the moment he turned his back but as long as the ref doesn't stop it the fight goes on. Why should Groenhart risk his win by the chance of the ref fucking up and not stopping the fight?

Fuck that bum who attacked Groenhart.

Groenhart did the right think why should he NOT throw a punch when his opponent stops defending?

Well, I know if someone sucker-punched and brutally KOd my family, I'd jump in to bash the shit out of them...

Then you shouldn't be bale to corner fighters because that's going to happen if your fighter quits and stops defending himself for reasons no one gets. Same thing happened in boxing a few weeks ago the trainer who pucnhed the other fighter is getting charged with assault same thing should happen to the cunt who attacked Groenhart

lol it wasn't a home robbery...professionals should behave as such.
this is not good for the sport but makes pretty headlines for desperate promotions.

second hand embarrassment.

Groenhart did the right think why should he NOT throw a punch when his opponent stops defending?

mmm to avoid being labeled as a coward and having a poor sense of sportsmanship?

even if it was "legal" doesn't mean it was appropriate,also his reaction was weak as fuck...celebrating like that after?please....

I believe Phillip Baroni put it best in his treatise "WhaddIgottado?""

"Prahtect yaself at all times, man. Otherwise, ya gonna take some hooks, then BAM, ya done!"

mmm to avoid being labeled as a coward and having a poor sense of sportsmanship?

even if it was "legal" doesn't mean it was appropriate,also his reaction was weak as fuck...celebrating like that after?please....

Why shouldn't you celebrate after stopping your opponent?

IF you and your family don't want to risk injury including a KO, you don't get into the fight game or any contact sport. You stick to ping pong and shut the fuck up

If your KOed within the rules, you grin and bloody bear it

Why shouldn't you celebrate after stopping your opponent?

don't act like you don't understand.
celebrating a ko after your opponent gives up and turns to go to his corner and ref fails to stop you...it's weak.

anyway that was weak and shameful,i'm right and whoever got a different opinion is wrong.

celebrating a ko after your opponent gives up and turns to go to his corner and ref fails to stop you...it's weak.

anyway that was weak and shameful,i'm right and whoever got a different opinion is wrong.
Cheap shot but he did what it takes to hopefully get a title shot

His opponent gave up because Gorenhart beat him how is that not a reason to celebrate? Why should he let his opponent rob him of a celebration for winning? He stopped him under any circumstances. Had the ref done his job then he would have won a TKO and this way he won via KO it's all the same

IF you and your family don't want to risk injury including a KO, you don't get into the fight game or any contact sport. You stick to ping pong and shut the fuck up

If your KOed within the rules, you grin and bloody bear it
No. I don't.
If he gets KOd like Holzken KOd Valtellini, I'd accept it and even congratulate him. He beat my relative fair and square.
If my relative was cut and turned his back to walk away, and the other guy ran up and punched him, I'd do the same thing those Armenians did.
And if you wouldn't, then the value of family must be lost on you.

No. I don't.
If he gets KOd like Holzken KOd Valtellini, I'd accept it and even congratulate him. He beat my relative fair and square.
If my relative was cut and turned his back to walk away, and the other guy ran up and punched him, I'd do the same thing those Armenians did.

maybe he's just not a scumbag thug that would viciously attack someone that wasn't expecting it (that was the only sucker punch) because he was beaten in a sporting contest

This incident obviously has brought everyone's emotions to the surface, i think we need a poll :)

"sucker punch" and "fight" are mutually exclusive you can't get sucker punched in the middle of a fight.

No. I don't.

If his eye was hurt/cut he should have kept his hands up and taken a knee.

It's incredibly amateurish for any fighter to turn their back with their hands down during a live contest if they're hurt. Their trainers should have been reminding them their entire lives to keep their hands up, protect themselves at all time, and death or becoming like Gerard McCellan is a possibility.

"waaaah waaaaah morals.....sportsmanship....waaaah"

If you don't like FIGHTING then don't fight. Nor watch.

"it isn't fair".

Fuck you.

Back