Sucker punch in glory 42, it just happened

"oh im cut, let me just go over here while you stand still because i gave myself a timeout"

no......get rektd

[QUOTE="João, post: 130770857, member: 449747] the black guy is a scumbag[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with those people?

[QUOTE="João, post: 130770857, member: 449747] the black guy is a scumbag

What's wrong with those people?[/QUOTE]
is he white? I don't know the name of the guy, how I'm suppose to call him?

Gokhan saki?

Yes...the former Glory kickboxer and new UFC LHW signing.

Did Glory erase him from their records and your memory banks or something? :eek::eek::eek:

tenor.gif

Yes...the former Glory kickboxer and new UFC LHW signing.

Did Glory erase him from their records and your memory banks or something? :eek::eek::eek:

tenor.gif

U said gukin sseki or some shit,
i know u were talking about gokhan

Not sure about kickboxing rules but in boxing it is completely forbidden to hit a man from behind. And it is actually a fault to purposely turn your back to avoid combat, with possible disqualification

I don't see how this is a sucker punch. A sucker punch is when the other guy does not see it coming. This idiot was in the middle of a fight and he decided to turn his back. No shit he's gonna get knocked out.

If you don't think this was a sucker punch, you don't usually watch kickboxing . Rules are different, cuts are immediately checked like the Armenian man was doing. I am glad Levin f*cked Groenhart up

Why a sucker punch ? The fight was still going.. the ref didnt stopped the fight so its a legal blow. Grigorian himself turned so Murthel is not to blame

They need to arrest the other guys cornermen, fucking thugs, this isn't some shitty street fight.

Bloodlust cant always be turned off by a light switch. In the end the guy throwing the knee was in the right,and tempers got the best of some people. Slow motion replay isnt an accurate representation of what happened and makes it look worse than it really was. The man did what he has been trained to do.

Back