"Suck my schlong, you transphobe"

I dont even know how some of you find these weird shit.....its like some people are looking for the weirdest people and try to engage with them. What happened to the old fashion way of ignoring weirdos? No one can force you to suck schlong unless there is a rape. so who cares if this weird man want lesbos to suck his dick?

I absolutely do not seek out youtube tranny videos where they aren't even doing shit that makes me feel confused.
Sounds like a confession if I ever heard one, transphobe.

I agree with a lot of the points made in the video. Sometimes it seems as though we are overly shallow and can't see the beauty of people beyond certain facial features or other superficial things. What this video also reminded me of is the cause of us all being here, which is the organic family. So yes, it's great to see beyond the superficial, but it's also great to be reminded of what the whole purpose of attractiveness is even supposed to lead to.
<mma4>

If you don't suck the cock of an obese, black, trans...you are just a bigot.

I will say what I have been saying a lot lately in response to these nobody SJWs trying to tell me how and what to think, who the fuck is this thing and why should I give a fuck what they think? What gives them the right to tell me what to think, do, and say? Fuck this shim.

Is it always, though? I'd argue that an overemphasis on individual preferences has led people to constantly move from relationship to relationship, marriage to marriage, and sexual partner to sexual partner. There is this weird obsession with individual happiness in our society now, as if that's what life is about.

I'm with thurisaz on this one, in that every single choice we make involves discrimination, and this is especially true when selecting a partner. I discriminate against those I find unattractive, and even then, among the attractive subset, I discriminate against those who do not share my values, etc., and you're damn right I discriminate against other men, because I'm not gay. Also, no fatties.

Watch in 10 years, there's going to be a class action lawsuit from all the snowflakes who regret being conned into mutilating their body.

He's pitting himself against biological hardwiring, ain't winning that. People want to have relationships with people who are healthy, fertile, have good genes. Nobody wants go out with a fat transgender with cerebral palsy.

I agree with a lot of the points made in the video. Sometimes it seems as though we are overly shallow and can't see the beauty of people beyond certain facial features or other superficial things. What this video also reminded me of is the cause of us all being here, which is the organic family. So yes, it's great to see beyond the superficial, but it's also great to be reminded of what the whole purpose of attractiveness is even supposed to lead to.

isn't all he is doing to look like a woman superficial??? It is not making him a woman. Even getting his dick banana splitted is not going to make him a woman. So, kind of funny someone as superficial...it is all surface surface surface...as a tranny calling out random people as being superficial.

Shit, he might as well rag on LARPers...

PS Before the thought hits anyone, taking hormones does not make you a woman either.

isn't all he is doing to look like a woman superficial??? It is not making him a woman. Even getting his dick banana splitted is not going to make him a woman. So, kind of funny someone as superficial...it is all surface surface surface...as a tranny calling out random people as being superficial.

Shit, he might as well rag on LARPers...

PS Before the thought hits anyone, taking hormones does not make you a woman either.
Yeah, that's an interesting point.

In my second installment of shit that you'll never unsee, the first being the antifa recruitment video suggesting men put on dresses to assault people, that even leftists on here can't believe is true, here is some dude that claims to be a lesbian. I'm pretty sure someone with a dick who likes women is normally just called a straight guy, but that's neither here nor there. That's right, having a genital preference now makes you a transphobic bigot. So stop discriminating and suck my dick.

*Breaking* I'm converting to Judaism next week to call chicks Hitler for not blowing me.

turned it on

heard the voice

turned it off

I dont even know how some of you find these weird shit.....its like some people are looking for the weirdest people and try to engage with them. What happened to the old fashion way of ignoring weirdos? No one can force you to suck schlong unless there is a rape. so who cares if this weird man want lesbos to suck his dick?

I'm not clicking on that video for that very reason. YouTube will think I am a h0m0 and fill all my suggested videos with more transistor and weird sex crap. No thanks.

Open that video in youtube and observe the number of likes to dislikes.

It's 1200 odd likes to about 40,000 dislikes.

You know what that means?

That nobody actually watches this shit other than people who enjoy getting their panties in a bunch over it.

And law makers in Canada, Colleges and Corporations around the world.

In my second installment of shit that you'll never unsee, the first being the antifa recruitment video suggesting men put on dresses to assault people, that even leftists on here can't believe is true, here is some dude that claims to be a lesbian. I'm pretty sure someone with a dick who likes women is normally just called a straight guy, but that's neither here nor there. That's right, having a genital preference now makes you a transphobic bigot. So stop discriminating and suck my dick.

*Breaking* I'm converting to Judaism next week to call chicks Hitler for not blowing me.

I knew there was a good reason to be a Jew! lol

The fact that people are rejecting the left in droves doesn't disprove that the left is increasingly filled with psychos.

The fringe left is fringe thanks for the tautology. It can't be the next push if it's a fringe. If you are going to blunder into other peoples conversation you should try follow along.

Last edited:
People have warned that if we carry on like this then eventually the ultimate perversions like pedophilia, incest and bestiality will be the next frontiers in 'social justice' and identity politics that are pushed on us as being normal, that we are told we must embrace or else we are bigoted.

Now the argument people use against this has always been that this is a slippery slope fallacy, it won't happen and anyone saying it will is just being paranoid. And I used to be one of those people. But now I realise that I was wrong. These lunatics will never stop, they are mentally ill, they do not come with good intentions and no matter what concessions you give them, they will never be happy and will always push further.
Actually the argument has always been consenting adults. That does not mean incest or pedophilia or beastiality. It just means let grown people fuck how they want to.

Back