"Suck my schlong, you transphobe"

I don't need a lecture from someone with such a nerdy, pretentious, condescending way of talking, trans or not. Next.

In my second installment of shit that you'll never unsee, the first being the antifa recruitment video suggesting men put on dresses to assault people, that even leftists on here can't believe is true, here is some dude that claims to be a lesbian. I'm pretty sure someone with a dick who likes women is normally just called a straight guy, but that's neither here nor there. That's right, having a genital preference now makes you a transphobic bigot. So stop discriminating and suck my dick.

*Breaking* I'm converting to Judaism next week to call chicks Hitler for not blowing me.

This person is playing a character. Intriguing... so deeply succulent... so celestial... @senri

I'm sorry that tranny hurt your feelings

I continue to keep an open mind to trannies. It doesn't sound too bad in theory:

1. Guaranteed anal (pitching that is)
2. Takes away women's control of sex- creates more competition for them
3. A lot of trannies are actually pretty
4. Better at bj's (supposedly)
5. You can play sports together without taking it easy on them
6. Can't get knocked up

Last edited:
If I got upset about every random fucknuckle with a youtube channel that says dumb shit I would have driven a six inch screwdriver through my ear hole already.

Good thing you are using up all that time you could be sticking a screwdriver in your ear actively discussing a thread about a random fucknuckle with a youtube channel. "She" is like saving your life so I think you owe "her" a schlong sucking.

I continue to keep an open mind to trannies. It doesn't sound too bad in theory:

You forgot the best one, they can't get pregnant.

Indeed. Added. lol
One crazy cunt once made me sweat bullets after she told me she missed her period (condom always, but who knows I thought). That alone made that whole relationship not worth it.

This person is playing a character. Intriguing... so deeply succulent... so celestial... @senri

The state of distortion manifested through the chaos of our ambivalence. The Ennui knows no bounds, we must delectably consume to our greatest forms...

@Lead.........Do you feel it?

6. Can't get knocked up

Are those bigger selling points for you than having a big juicy cock? I mean "conventional" women can't even teabag you.

giphy.gif

Open that video in youtube and observe the number of likes to dislikes.

It's 1200 odd likes to about 40,000 dislikes.

You know what that means?

That nobody actually watches this shit other than people who enjoy getting their panties in a bunch over it.

Painfully true.

Just look at the WR. Every single hyper-leftist shitpile video or tweet or blogpost is posted here by.... conservatives who actively seek them out, just to bitch about.

Are those bigger selling points for you than having a big juicy cock? I mean "conventional" women can't even teabag you.

giphy.gif

They're not, but if I had to pick between mediocre woman and a sexy tranny, its a toss up.

Sexy tranny> ugly/fat woman

STFU you know you do the same damn thing.

I absolutely do not seek out youtube tranny videos where they aren't even doing shit that makes me feel confused.

Good thing you are using up all that time you could be sticking a screwdriver in your ear actively discussing a thread about a random fucknuckle with a youtube channel. "She" is like saving your life so I think you owe "her" a schlong sucking.

Speaking of random, I couldn't discern a coherent point contained anywhere within this serving of word salad.

But you can have a participation like anyway.

They're not, but if I had to pick between mediocre woman and a sexy tranny, its a toss up.

Why do people feel the need to skew the comparison? Having to make the woman fat and ugly to convince yourself that dating men is better is the same kind of argument given for gay parents. "Oh yeah, would you rather have straight parents who have a meth lab in the backyard and put cigarettes butts out on their kids and drink Wild Turkey for breakfast, or a loving gay couple with great jobs and high incomes?" WTF?

That's like me saying "Oh, you think you like steak better than big macs? Well what if the steak had been sitting in the road for months and a homeless guy masturbated and took a shit on it, and a top chef was brought just to put your big mac together with fresh ingredients?" That doesn't prove you like big macs. Why would you be forced to date fat ugly chicks but somehow these imaginary sexy trannies are right in your wheelhouse?

If the only people who would have sex with me were fat chicks and men in dresses, I'd need to take some inventory on myself.

Why do people feel the need to skew the comparison? Having to make the woman fat and ugly to convince yourself that dating men is better is the same kind of argument given for gay parents. "Oh yeah, would you rather have straight parents who have a meth lab in the backyard and put cigarettes butts out on their kids and drink Wild Turkey for breakfast, or a loving gay couple with great jobs and high incomes?" WTF?

That's like me saying "Oh, you think you like steak better than big macs? Well what if the steak had been sitting in the road for months and a homeless guy masturbated and took a shit on it, and a top chef was brought just to put your big mac together with fresh ingredients?" That doesn't prove you like big macs. Why would you be forced to date fat ugly chicks but somehow these imaginary sexy trannies are right in your wheelhouse?

If the only people who would have sex with me were fat chicks and men in dresses, I'd need to take some inventory on myself.

I'd say it's a clear false dichotomy because you don't have to choose to have sex with someone you don't want to, but I appreciate your disturbing and disgusting metaphors.

6. Can't get knocked up
<Deported1>

Have you always known you were gay, or are you just realizing it now?

In my second installment of shit that you'll never unsee, the first being the antifa recruitment video suggesting men put on dresses to assault people, that even leftists on here can't believe is true, here is some dude that claims to be a lesbian. I'm pretty sure someone with a dick who likes women is normally just called a straight guy, but that's neither here nor there. That's right, having a genital preference now makes you a transphobic bigot. So stop discriminating and suck my dick.

*Breaking* I'm converting to Judaism next week to call chicks Hitler for not blowing me.

I agree with a lot of the points made in the video. Sometimes it seems as though we are overly shallow and can't see the beauty of people beyond certain facial features or other superficial things. What this video also reminded me of is the cause of us all being here, which is the organic family. So yes, it's great to see beyond the superficial, but it's also great to be reminded of what the whole purpose of attractiveness is even supposed to lead to.

Of course my preferences are discriminatory. That's a good thing.

I'd imagine trying to browbeat other people into being attracted to them hasn't gained anyone a very successful track record.
Is it always, though? I'd argue that an overemphasis on individual preferences has led people to constantly move from relationship to relationship, marriage to marriage, and sexual partner to sexual partner. There is this weird obsession with individual happiness in our society now, as if that's what life is about.

Back