Succesful People Love Floyd Mayweather

Alcantara**

White Belt
Reaction score
Because he embodies it.

Unsuccessful people and people unhappy with their lives hate him.

Hence the celebrity turnout to his fights and his negative reputation on internet forums, the primary abode of losers worldwide.

Floyd is easy to hate as a person and the whole "people only hate him because he is successful" plug is tiresome. As an athlete, he is incredible.

No. People don't hate him because he's successful.

They hate him because they're UNsuccessful.

Do you get it?

People dislike him, because he has a shit, douchey personality, and flaunts that in peoples faces.

Has nothing to do with success.

People dislike him, because he has a shit, douchey personality, and flaunts that in peoples faces.

So it's Mayweather's fault you're living hand to mouth.

OK. Noted.

one thing that really blows me away about floyd is the fact that with all his money and fame, he's never gotten soft. only harder and sharper. most let the pussy or the food or the silk sheets ruin them. for all the flash that i hate about him, i find myself marveling at his mental strength, hard work ethic, and dedication to his craft. i HAVE to respect that part of his character.

truth

Why don't you use it as inspiration to better yourself.

This is why I am going going to put a poster of Mayweather in my son's room. So he doesn't end up like you guys.

Why don't you use it as inspiration to better yourself.

This is why I am going going to put a poster of Mayweather in my son's room. So he doesn't end up like you guys.

adrien broner is that you?

one thing that really blows me away about floyd is the fact that with all his money and fame, he's never gotten soft. only harder and sharper. most let the pussy or the food or the silk sheets ruin them. for all the flash that i hate about him, i find myself marveling at his mental strength, hard work ethic, and dedication to his craft. i HAVE to respect that part of his character.

This.

Also TS, you are right.

america loves floyd

24bw2te.jpg

Because he embodies it.

Hence the celebrity turnout to his fights and his negative reputation on internet forums, the primary abode of losers worldwide.

You sir have made my day I literally took a picture of this post so much truth.

Because he embodies it.

He does embody success but I think people dislike him because he's cocky and arrogant.

If people hated Floyd solely because of his success, wouldn't they hate ALL successful people?

I mean, I dislike the guy, but I still like Harrison Ford, and Harrison Ford is more successful than Floyd.

Therefore, it must be something aside from his success.

hes great to watch in between the ropes,but he acts like a douche most of the time outside of it.

And now a hundred people are going to try to justify and explain their insecurities because this hit a little too close to home.

Back