Styles make fights.. What rematches would you like to see?

Its a shame we never got Mir/Brock 3 or Nate/Conor 3
Yeah if Brock stayed around they woulda probably had another go. Something about mir just gets brock triggered

Its a shame we never got Mir/Brock 3 or Nate/Conor 3

brock-drool.gif
]

Fekk Yamasaki!!

Still blame him for that 1st loss. Smoke less weed!

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Say what???
What u mean?

am I forgetting something about 1st fight?

Yama was obv biased against a WWE guy and forced a standup over minor infractions that are pretty common.

Only way Conor can possibly win is knocking Khabib out in the opening minutes,before he can get taken down. He gets taken down once,he will lose all pop in that left hand,and he got nothin left.

<TrumpWrong1>

Royce kneed Ken in the nuts and finished him with strikes. Ken failed his drug test afterwards. About as NHB as you can get.

To be honest given the chance who wouldn't - was a shit scrap tho.

Still I unashamed - tuned in...

lol they can cry all they want. They should cry tears of joy that they didnt make a third fight.

They already got the exploded leg,what more they lookin for????

c5kXO3P.gif

I'm not sure how much clearer the universe could make it that Weidman was created specifically to defeat AS and that they could've fought 100 times without that ever changing. But then again, you know what they say about insanity...

Reactions: HHJ
fire up the fight pass

It is amazing that early UFC exists and it was allowed to happen. Its glorious to follow it all over again

I was so impressed by the first few events that I...didn't watch again for about 9 years and had no idea it was still a thing that entire time. It just struck me as a bush-league, Kumite wannabe.

Reactions: HHJ
I'm not sure how much clearer the universe could make it that Weidman was created specifically to defeat AS and that they could've fought 100 times without that ever changing. But then again, you know what they say about insanity...

Weidman vs Silva 1 made me a fan...

Weidman vs Silva II + the shit sneakers - I abandoned the ship.

Good choice too as Weidman never had much ups after...

upload_2020-11-12_3-10-10.png

weidman.0.0.png

Even Weidman was like fekk dude - what are those...

To be honest given the chance who wouldn't - was a shit scrap tho.

Still I unashamed - tuned in...
After watching Kimbo/Dada in the co-main, no one can judge you for staying for the main event unless you hated the groin shot that led to the ending.

Back