Styles make fights.. What rematches would you like to see?

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
After watching Namajunas vs Andrade II just now,these two just have the styles that make for a really good fight. I wouldnt mind seeing them fight again...

What say you about similar "rivalries"

maxresdefault.jpg

Brock v Mir III

Strawberries bish!

upload_2020-11-12_0-48-42.png

Lawler vs Askren

I honestly thought and hoped Askren would show better. I like Funky but shit - guess it was too late and too many injuries. Thought the Lawler fight was a bit a BS but...

mvFHqEr.jpg

That's how it goes sometimes.

I'd be in tho!

I was gonna say this too! But felt Max clearly won the second time... Got caught up in my feelings of rage and exited the thread instead of posting it lol.
Im in the minority who thinks the "roberry" chants about that fight are mostly based on emotion ( since max is a very loved fighter and volk is not ) still i think max won but that was to close of a fight to call it a roberry. The reason i want to see the rematch is exacly because of the ending we had, there is still much doubt about who truly is the better fighter between those two so a third fight is needed

Weidman vs Luke 2

TJ vs Cody 3

Overeem vs Miocic 2

Perry vs Luque 2

Dustin vs gaethje maybe. I don't think anything changes but I'd still like to see it

Ken Shamrock vs. Royce Gracie.

NHB rules. No time limit.

There’s a very strong chance that Shamrock would still be in Gracie’s guard this very moment, if they didn’t give their second bout that time limit...

Reactions: HHJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back