Banned
Reaction score
Dying speeches

Accuracy of phaser fire depends on what the script requires

Various versions of "(query about needed information)?"
"You'd better see this for yourself."

Time travel. Almost always stupid.

560vh.jpg

Dying speeches are awesome. I know I've got my shit all memorized and ready to go

The Enterprise in TNG was constantly breaking down/malfunctioning whenever anything major happened.

Casting the Han guy from Fast Furious as Sulu

Whenever the ship's hull gets damaged, a random person's workstation always explodes.

nyqwi.gif

24th century economics. I don’t understand how the Federation has seemingly eliminated money, yet other races haven’t. The Ferengi (space Jews) literally use gold coins and bars for commerce yet in Starfleet they don’t even have money whatsoever? How does that work?

For example, the Picards own a big ass vineyard in France. How do you go about acquiring a vineyard without money? Does a person just want to have a vineyard and then it’s theirs? What if everyone wanted a vineyard? You can’t just let everyone have a vineyard!

Millenium Falcon would own the Enterprise in the Kessel Run.

Telegraphed punches

giphy.gif

tumblr_mtpauuiSIQ1s0wdz1o1_400.gif

In defense of that scene, would you punch a face with a mouth that big and full of teeth?

This monster is supposed to be slow, but absurdly strong and tough skinned. The choreography is weak sauce but some aspects are excusable.

Dying speeches

Accuracy of phaser fire depends on what the script requires

Various versions of "(query about needed information)?"
"You'd better see this for yourself."

Time travel. Almost always stupid.

I have yet to see a show better than TNG you rapscallion. When Stewart announced he was coming back I had to resist the urge to run naked in the streets in a nerd euphoria/manic state.

In defense of that scene, would you punch a face with a mouth that big and full of teeth?

This monster is supposed to be slow, but absurdly strong and tough skinned. The choreography is weak sauce but some aspects are excusable.

Ah, I didn't know the monster was supposed to be slow.
But, it seems like the two handed hammer fist is a common fighting technique taught at the Starfleet Academy.

GleamingNaturalDunlin-size_restricted.gif

As well as the pimp slap

giphy.gif

I have yet to see a show better than TNG you rapscallion. When Stewart announced he was coming back I had to resist the urge to run naked in the streets in a nerd euphoria/manic state.
It's not like I don't love ST.
It has flaws, beautiful flaws

Like the Prime Directive being abandoned whenever it's convenient

Back