Social Student gets suspended for saying "illegal aliens" in class after hearing it from the News

Well, considering I have had this argument with one person in the warroom who said illegal immigrants is offensive, pussies gonna pussy around this topic. Aliens is a tad bit offensive, but it was an accepted term for decades used by the govt

Bill Clinton used to say it all of the time. I don't see the issue.

Colored people was commonly used and accepted too. What is acceptable changes as the culture changes.

WAS commonly used?

If someone in the class was offended, the teacher should simply have told the student who said it not to do it again and explained why it was offensive...that's it.

That is what should have happened.

It's all good though, as stories like this are great for Trump's campaign, since he's tied up in court with all of this election interference bullshit.

This is a good example of a young white domestic terrorist. He is the enemy. The guy's great grandfather probably fought and died fighting for this country, but the white kid deserves to be removed from class for hurting someone's feelings....even if those feelings are irrational.

America is collapsing.

Just how they control the language. Illegal alien was commonly used and accepted and very accurate until they shifted it to undocumented. Now everyone is a migrant.
Doublespeak, Orwellian term.
I wish I could actually know the agenda and motivation for this blatant perversion of our language, laws and sovereignty. There is no doubt they are very motivated to let it continue. It's second only to blank checks to Ukraine in terms of motivation.
Reading cliff notes for Orwell's 1984 opens eyes for many.
undocumented immigrants is an attempt to lighten the tone of what IS an illegal activity. Aliens can be adjusted but still a proper dictionary term... as is illegal.
More Doublespeak.

What is it that they are calling them now? Newcomers or some shit?

Colored people was commonly used and accepted too. What is acceptable changes as the culture changes.
So its now People of color? Its crazy to me that someone who does not live in the US is so hip to the culture changes. I mean, i was born here and even i can't keep up.

So its now People of color? Its crazy to me that someone who does not live in the US is so hip to the culture changes. I mean, i was born here and even i can't keep up.

Colored people used to only refer to Black people. People of color refers to anyone who isn't White.

I mean, AOC is a "Person of color" and she is Whiter than most of the "White" people that I know.

It's like a cuckoo clock.

I kept hearing about some singer named Bad Bunny. I assumed it was some chick that likely had a big ass like so many of them do. However, I eventually found out that it was some dude.

Colored people used to only refer to Black people. People of color refers to anyone who isn't White.

I mean, AOC is a "Person of color" and she is Whiter than most of the "White" people that I know.

It's like a cuckoo clock.
See, now i don't even know who AOC is.

I kept hearing about some singer named Bad Bunny. I assumed it was some chick that likely had a big ass like so many of them do. However, I eventually found out that it was some dude.

I thought that the Cash Me Outside girl was Bad Bunny. My wife said that he was dabbling in wrestling and I was very confused.

Now i would have guessed it was a white chick that did bad stuff.

I think that she went from White to a Person of color.
I mean, i know you can identify sex, but can you identify race yet? Maybe next year if Biden gets a second term? Seems logical if you can identify as a female with a penis, why can't you identify as an african american if you have pale white skin?

Back