Social Student gets suspended for saying "illegal aliens" in class after hearing it from the News

Don’t think this is an immigrant specific scenario. Plenty of American born citizens have their ways of dodging payments.
Sure, don't claim your income and face jail time or lose your house if you get caught. Or just denounce your citizenship and reapply and get tax breaks for 7 years.

PS, I have no idea if the latter works, just taking out my ass.

Any harmless word can become offensive. nothing wrong with the word “Colored” but it has pretty negative connotations.
We cant change day to day otherwise there no meanings of words. In this case.... the boy didnt use incorrect words and shouldnt be punished for that especially if its a dictionary term. In the least.... they should change the meaning if noone is to use it. Even legit mexicans legal here dont use the term you suggested.

Great example, as you and your lot try to bring it back. LOL.

"People of Color"

TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

I was not talking to you. go be a clown in the meme thread or something.

I bet they got tampons in all the boys bathrooms

We cant change day to day otherwise there no meanings of words. In this case.... the boy didnt use incorrect words and shouldnt be punished for that especially if its a dictionary term. In the least.... they should change the meaning if noone is to use it. Even legit mexicans legal here dont use the term.

Its now "undocumented immigrants" as it should be.
I think the use of “illegal” and “illegal aliens” to refer to undocumented immigrants is dehumanizing and vile but you do you.

I think the use of “illegal” and “illegal aliens” to refer to undocumented immigrants is dehumanizing and vile but you do you.
I accept "undocumented" aliens.

Why did you reply to me? Its very clear we don't respect each other enough to have a convo or a discussion, You have your preexisting thoughts based on what you conceived as truth, Nothing i say will change that.

Asking bad faith questions to get a reaction from the teacher and fellow students is classic class clown behavior but I agree that suspending him seems too harsh.

What race are illegal aliens? When I visited Sacramento a lot there were lots of illegal Russians who broke into cars. How is the term related to race?

Why did you reply to me?
Because it's a forum where thoughts are posted for anyone to see and respond to. I know you're a leftist narcissist who thinks they control the world and can't handle people disagreeing with you, and get extremely upset when your delusional mindset gets disrupted, but them's the breaks. Go to Reddit if you don't like it.

Because it's a forum where thoughts are posted for anyone to see and respond to. I know you're a leftist narcissist who thinks they control the world and can't handle people disagreeing with you, and get extremely upset when your delusional mindset gets disrupted, but them's the breaks. Go to Reddit if you don't like it.

Its funny how you post like you own the forum or something, Whos the one being delusional here?

I hope they sue the shit out of the school and win 1 million dollars.

Also all the school officials catch hell and get "canceled".

It's a correct definition. They are aliens to this country and here ileagly. Fuck anyone that doesn't like that description.

Illegal doesn't mean much now whether criminal or not.....undocumented immigrants is an attempt to lighten the tone of what IS an illegal activity. Aliens can be adjusted but still a proper dictionary term... as is illegal.

Its funny how you post like you own the forum or something, Whos the one being delusional here?
You. You see, I've never once asked "why are you responding to me?", as if there's a special mechanism in here that keeps my posts directed at politically agreeable people. I also don't threaten to put people on ignore, like I'm some kind of big shot.

Sounds like young Christian knew exactly what he was doing and was taunting other kids. Unfortunately, his white privilege didn't come through for him.

giphy.gif

Lol at giving a shit about this.

The use of “illegal aliens” or “illegals” will ALWAYS be dehumanizing and disgusting. The use of them only show the moral disengagement tactics that are used repeatedly to justify the actions and mistreatment of immigrants.
Exactly! No human is illegal, and the correct term is criminal invaders.

You. You see, I've never once asked "why are you responding to me?", as if there's a special mechanism in here that keeps my posts directed at politically agreeable people. I also don't threaten to put people on ignore, like I'm some kind of big shot.

Good for you. Here, have a cookie 🍪

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back