Struve spinning back kicks trainer

In fairness, he hasn't been training there for too long, I reckon he'll develop more as he goes, Rome wasn't built in a day after all, and it can be jarring when you first go to a new coach sometimes.

I'm not sure if he has anyone lined up, but I'd assume it would be someone of Soa Palelei level skill. Either that or they'll think "hey, he's got a win" and put him against Junior Dos Santos.

He's fighting the fugly wrestler. Jared Rosholt. :(

Probably the most boring fighter in the UFC. *sighs*

Wrestling is one of his weaknesses though. He'll be fighting from the back at some point. Hope Jared doesn't do what Reem did, that was terrible shit. :(

On that note, a healthy/fit Struve should be able to win this fight.

Anyway, got to go. Time for some f-ing coffee. See ya later man. :)

It absolutely does, every message has to go trough a chain of synapses. If it's a longer distance(such as a 7' person) you either need more synapses or each one will have to connect to more muscle fibers. So it's either harder to synchronize (more synapses) or less finely tuned (each synapse is connected to more fibers)

You're the one talking out your ass, lanklet

Go study some basic biology and then come back to me, you don't even seem to grasp what a synapse is. He certainly has longer axons (google it), but the amount of synapses from his motor cortex to his muscles is the same.
It's okay if you don't know this stuff, but don't pretend you do. You look like the biggest fool.

He's fighting the fugly wrestler. Jared Rosholt. :(

Probably the most boring fighter in the UFC. *sighs*

Wrestling is one of his weaknesses though. He'll be fighting from the back at some point. Hope Jared doesn't do what Reem did, that was terrible shit. :(

On that note, a healthy/fit Struve should be able to win this fight.

Anyway, got to go. Time for some f-ing coffee. See ya later man. :)

Have a good coffee dude!

People talk about the lack of fight IQ in wmma....this guy has the absolute best tools in the UFC for establishing range and still hasn't figured out how to do it.

His fight IQ is obviously terrible, but I also think part of it is he doesn't have the coordination or athleticism to be all that great at striking. It's really hard to be coordinate when you're that tall and lanky.

Giraffe-Tongue-Orchestra.jpg

thought it was going to be Struve showing some good technique....ouch...that guy took it well tho

Back