Strong indications that Jeb Bush is going to run in 2016

And McCain would have won if he picked anyone else than Palin? How about some other conservative, or just another moderate?

No, he tossed out the general election by not having the balls to fight dirty, just as the liberals were fighting against him.

He could have jumped on Obama's extreme voting record, or that he's not released his college transcripts, his admittions about his past in his autobiographies, 'When the wealth is spread around, its good for everybody,' or even his relation to Reverend Wright... but no, the media would call any effective attack on Obama as racist, and McCain wanted to avoid that label on his reputation at all costs.

i disagree, the obama campaign wasnt playing dirty because they didn't have to, palin took care of the negatives all by herself. even fox news was ripping mccain for picking her, cheney ripped him for picking her. so i can't think of anything the obama campaign did that was out of line really. i mean you want to compare that to bush going after mccain's adopted daughter?

with rev wright, that was a calculated decision on mccain's part, and it's not like the right didn't go after him on it, but it was too risky to go after wright himself. better to let a 3rd party tackle that one imo.

obama's voting record? what voting record, he was a first term senator without much of a voting record.

spread the wealth around? in an economy where people are losing their jobs and the banks are being bailed out you think that message hurt obama? i completely disagree, i think the attitude of the country was anti rich people, the rich were getting bailed out while the working class were losing their homes. think about the climate at the time.

So you agree with the parody of Bush?

The fact that he tried to address drug coverage for seniors, increased education spending 3 fold, pushed the misguided NCLB law, lobbied for billions for Katrina victims, visited the place over a dozen times, and sent the biggest ever aid package to Africa for AIDs all points to the black-hearted visions of Hitlar and Stalin?

On top of that he was "an illiterate MORAN" that was a maniacal genius that tricked the world into Iraq.

pfft - put down the pipe

he wasn't black hearted, he was just an idiot who didn't want to be involved with running the country and who was pretty ignorant on the middle east the culture there in modern times. when katrina happened he was completely out of the loop, he didn't have a clue as to what was going on. he wasn't black hearted, that would require he be interested.

and are you suggesting they didn't lie about iraq? seriously that is just bat shit, the downing street memos proove it, as if you need them to with all the other evidence. what about clarke saying rummy told him there were no good targets in afghanistan, and ordering him to get something on iraq? ffs man how much more proof do you need?

are you trying to say......... 0/10???????????????????

I'm not him, but when calling people stupid you're suppose to at least make a coherent sentence...unless you're secretly saying you love some Cruz?

I'm not him, but when calling people stupid you're suppose to at least make a coherent sentence...unless you're secretly saying you love some Cruz?

you ARE him! how would you even know who i was talking about if you weren't really cowman???

and so what if i'm in love with cruz, you anti gay or something?

you ARE him! how would you even know who i was talking about if you weren't really cowman???

and so what if i'm in love with cruz, you anti gay or something?

couldn't be the 10 times you've already called me that

No, I haven’t traveled much – about a dozen states continentally mostly on the east coast and a few in the south; Hawaii, Detroit, Seattle. Involved with missions in South America and India, went to Germany for work, etc.

Perhaps I should be more like you – Bush is "teh evil" because a liberal told me so and because he started a war - derr:rolleyes:

Btw- You sound like someone that’s easily district by minor social issues like gay marriage and killing unborn babies. Just sayin…

We've got ourselves a live one.....a missionary. Say...Mormon, or "Christian"?
You live in a co****, like millions of you. Ever so seldom I come across those with mindset like yours, the Fox News crowd(and not those a-holes on Fox News-they actually know they are just delivering talking points from Rupert), the stupid in the air is so strong you can almost reach out and grab it.

It's not that I don't like you. It's that you're just so delusional and wrong about the world it makes me cringe when I talk to you and those like you. And it's not the racism or homophobia...I don't care about people being racist or homophobic(I hate lesbians myself....but more gay guys=more puss_y for me). Racism is primitive and a natural form. But it's all the other stupid stuff you think you extrapolated from "news" and your "life experiences" in your CountryApplePieVille.

My example of that person would be Matt Hughes. That guy.

We've got ourselves a live one.....a missionary. Say...Mormon, or "Christian"?
You live in a co****, like millions of you. Ever so seldom I come across those with mindset like yours, the Fox News crowd(and not those a-holes on Fox News-they actually know they are just delivering talking points from Rupert), the stupid in the air is so strong you can almost reach out and grab it.

It's not that I don't like you. It's that you're just so delusional and wrong about the world it makes me cringe when I talk to you and those like you. And it's not the racism or homophobia...I don't care about people being racist or homophobic(I hate lesbians myself....but more gay guys=more puss_y for me). Racism is primitive and a natural form. But it's all the other stupid stuff you think you extrapolated from "news" and your "life experiences" in your CountryApplePieVille.

My example of that person would be Matt Hughes. That guy.

Contrary to what you think you know, I grew up poor and my family became middle class in my early teens. I

People who hate on Bush hardcore and people who hate on Obama hardcore are some of the worst people ever, but I still put them higher on the respect list than any Brit in history....

you must hate everyone outside the USA, because Bush is almost universally hated and considered an absolute retard everywhere.

Yep, you're one of them, tangibly delusional mid-westerners or southerners. How did I know you had Mormons in your family and were a Christian BS spreader....

Wrong on everything. I can't stand Serra, as a GSP fan, but I can't stand Hughes even more. Funny thing is I cheered for Hughes in their fight. :D

I did enjoy Baby J and then Kos ending Hughes career with his well-deserved nap. I was elated when they switched Kos for Diego because I knew Hughes is getting KO'd in the 1st.

Now, that was lulzy. He went out azz up, face down.

Is that supposed to push my buttons? I didn't even know I had mormons in the family till I was 15 or 16. My parents weren't very religious.

And lol at koz beating an over the hill fighter that had mentally retired 3 yrs earlier.

Is that supposed to push my buttons? I didn't even know I had mormons in the family till I was 15 or 16. My parents weren't very religious.

And lol at koz beating an over the hill fighter that had mentally retired 3 yrs earlier.

He lost in the most brutal fashion in last seconds of his fighting career-with his country ass sticking up in the air. He was really cocky and high on himself, given that he lost to a journeyman twice, and never even tried to avenge the loss.

Weird turn for the thread. I mean, yeah, Hughes seems like a giant (country breakfast sized) tool but... what the fuck?

He lost in the most brutal fashion in last seconds of his fighting career-with his country ass sticking up in the air. He was really cocky and high on himself, given that he lost to a journeyman twice, and never even tried to avenge the loss.

Old men hang around past their time in every sport - in mma that means you're going to loose in brutal fashion.

And BJ was never really motivated to train like he should and fought out of his natural weight class far too often, but journeyman? Sure at the time of the last Hughes fight they both were, but come on dude; you just sound stupid now. oh and they're 2-1.

And I can't help but get a lol out of the fact that your favorite fighter called Hughes his idol. http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Weighty-Issues-10826

Weird turn for the thread. I mean, yeah, Hughes seems like a giant (country breakfast sized) tool but... what the fuck?

I guess when you can't justify your view of someone you simply deflect to someone else.

FTR- I don't think Jeb can win the primary although I'm sure he'll raise a boat load of money.

Back