Strikeforce fighter your most excited about seeing in the UFC ?

Jordan Mein, Jorge Masidival, Lorenz Larkin and the obvious ones.

I always thought that if Gegard can put it together and improve his TDD and cardio a bit, he could be a top10 p4p level fighter, maybe even top5.

Cormier, Gilbert, and Roger Gracie. I want to see Roger fight Jacare.

Lawler, even though I think moving down to 170 and drawing Koscheck out of the gate is terrible for him. He's going to be pissing blood after those nasty weight cuts, too old for 170 in my opinion, 185 is perfect for him. Tim Kennedy, if he's coming over, I assume he is. Seems like the guy hasn't fought in two years, been a while. And Cormier, can't wait to see how he measures up in the big pond.

lorenz larkin,mussasi,josh thomson,masvidal,amagov,feijao,kyle,

rockhold lost me as a fan

Mousasi, Cormier, Melendez, Marquardt

Probably in that order

Edit: shit I forgot Barnett. He's certainly in that list

Hard to put one over the other

Rockhold, Masvidal, Mousasi.

1. Lorenz Larkin
2. Nate Marquardt
3. Daniel Cormier/Gilbert Melendez

A lot of the guys will be good to watch but Gilbert may be making the biggest impact.

DC, Gil, Mousasi, lawler, Nate, wow Rockhold out of top 5? Damn, I could go on, there's a pretty solid incoming boost for the UFC, adding depth and possible contenders, Me Likey.

TS, I agree with your opinion of Cormier. I consider him and Overeem to be the two best HWs. Not sure who I would go with between the two of them.

I am also really excited for Mousasi if it turns out that the knee injury doesn't affect him.

Jacare, Barnett(hopefully), Rockhold, Fejiao, Nate at 170, and Melendez are all solid additions as well.

I always thought that if Gegard can put it together and improve his TDD and cardio a bit, he could be a top10 p4p level fighter, maybe even top5.

Let's see how he comes back from the knee surgery, but yeah, Gegard is the man. How far he goes is really up to him IMO. Like you said, if he would just commit to a modern training camp, and focus on his fitness, then the sky is the limit.

Mousasi vs. A. Silva is probably the one I want most out of all other possibilities.

Back