Strikeforce fighter your most excited about seeing in the UFC ?

I always thought that if Gegard can put it together and improve his TDD and cardio a bit, he could be a top10 p4p level fighter, maybe even top5.

I love watching Mousasi but I just don't see it. To get to that level you half to be a champion and I don't ever see his wrestling progressing enough to beat Jones, Rashad or even Phil Davis.

Masvidal
Thompson
Cormier
Feijao
Marquardt at WW will be top 10

Also it would have been nice to see Misaki in the UFC at WW and Mousasi at MW

Misaki retired the other day.

While there are a lot of great and interesting fights that can be made. Luke Rockhold's troll job has really worked on me. I really want to see him back up all that tough talk he was doing in Strikeforce. I want to see him versus Bisping, Chael(After Jones beats him to a pulp), Stann, Okami, Botesch, and if he can survive that murderer's row, Anderson Silva :D. That would be great. But other fighters I want to see are Cormier, Barnett, Werdum vs Mir, KJ Noons, Mazvidal, Gilbert, Josh Thomson, Jacare, Lawler, Mousasi, Larkin, wow plenty of great matchmaking potential.

theres at least 1 really solid SF fighter for each division in the UFC LW-HW...Melendez for LW, Marquardt for WW, Jacare for MW, Mousasi for LHW and Cormier for HW...all of these guys have the ability to make noise in their respective divisions...looking forward to all of them...then you also have a handful of other guys that will add depth to each division as well...so many new additions...things are about to get really good i think

I would Love to see Lawler make a run, not gonna happen, but would be cool to see.

robbie lawler, gilbert melendes

Gegard Mousasi!!!

all of the main 5 mentioned in this thread will bring excitement when it's finally finalized

Misaki retired the other day.

Yeah i know, thats why i said it would have been nice

Can't believe he retired on a win agaisnt Paul Daley, a win that came via outstriking him no less. :icon_neut

I know he would have trouble at WW because of all the wrestlers, but with his striking and insane chin i think he could have done well against guys like Ellenberger, Kampmann and Hendricks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back