• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Strickland doesn't think Navy Seals can last a week training with him; Navy Seal reacts

Why do people always bring up “fighting for freedom” when any part of the military is brought up? Do they think people in Finland don’t have freedom because they don’t send their military aboard? Or some people halfway across the world affects your freedom of speech here in the US?
My guess is that’s literally what they’re designed to do. I get shitting on politicians for abusing the power of said military but feeling the need to shit on people for respecting the people who put their lives on the line is weird but very normal for today I guess. These people die in just training. They don’t have to be at war to be “fighting.”

And if we are honest, once the navy seal finds out that you can hurt Strickland’s feelings because of childhood abuse it’s pretty much over.

Lol. I figured it was something like that. First time seeing it.
This was my personal favourite...

8c5.png

"Shit was so cash..."

cash.jpg

Damn fam Strickland already doubling down on stackin' that heat goin full heel and all dat? Shoulda gone Hulk Hogan real American vibez 🇺🇲 but that's just me fam you the one face mashin not me ain't tryna tell mans how to do his job all due respect my #UFCFriend 💯👌

#CoorsLight
That’s the deal fam reel killers do the thang while Stricky fights in his drawers 🩳they spota be symptico but CTE is reel. Seals 🦭 are tuf but they could never be champs. That said, stricky could for sure make it through BUDS 🌹no sweat. These cats 🐈‍⬛ are trippin thinkin sean couldn’t hang in any kind of standardized training. US 🇺🇸has an insane culture that is infatuated with our special forces and puts them on a ridiculous pedestal.

The seals would fail to hang with Strickland, esp with lots of sparring being involved. Strickland trains MMA for a living. Of course he's going to beat them in any hand to hand combat.
Actually Sean had something worse than a skin graft happen to him and it didn't end his career, just saying. No way they could last getting beat the fuck up for more than a day much less a week.
Spent time throwing down with some dedicated Fort Bragg special forces warriors. Physically they were studs without Sherdog size, mentally these guys were untouchable. Their schedules of sleeping, eating, PT, training, etc. were insane, and it was 7 days a week. Their hand-to-hand combat was regularly 2 on 1 against the baddest guys in the outfit.

Showing no slams at all to Strickland - he's in great shape, trains super-hard with his goal of winning MMA fights... but it's Never Life or Death.

imagine a group of squaddies all over his daddy issues :) enduring physical pain is one thing

Sean tripping over his big ole Clown shoes on this one. Dude runs his mouth too much so pillowfisted he couldn't finish a you tuber with zero fighting experience.

none of them would last 15 mins in the cage with Strickland but elite armed forces would have no issues with the training

Kind of a weird flex because I highly doubt Sean Strickland could become a Navy Seal either. Less than 10% of the people who pass the screening test actually become one. So I guess they’re both right.

You can't be considered for Seal Training without a higher-up recommendation. Strickland, although physically capable, even if he applied wouldn't be considered because of views he's expressed on females, anger, & life experiences in general.​

none of them would last 15 mins in the cage with Strickland but elite armed forces would have no issues with the training
I once watched a PPV where special forces soldiers fought against each other. Guys
It wasn't pretty. It was frankly disappointing.
Strickland would have obliterated any of them in a fight.
I would want any of those guys looking out for me in a bug out situation before him.

Strickland has won a belt. That fellow hasn’t won a war.

Also, fighting for our freedom. Lol.
That SEAL (nearly every SEAL) would incapacitate Sean before he knew what hit him. I would love to see it!

I thought he was calling out that retarded dude David Goggins.

Back