Street fights: Trained vs. Untrained

Happened across this in the Mayberry, felt like it was a perfect fit for Trained vs Untrained

Our hero is clearly versed in the South American ground karate, and has zero interest in de-escalation once it becomes clear he has a mismatch on his hands.

Last edited:
Happened across this in the Mayberry, felt like it was a perfect fit for Trained vs Untrained

Our hero is clearly versed in the South American ground karate, and has zero interest in de-escalation once it becomes clear he has a mismatch on his hands.

An old classic. Been posted numerous times before, but a welcome addition ITT for posterity.

I never undertand that mindset where they want to fight someone and they grab you instead of punching you, it's like you are mad enough to put your hands on them, but too much of a bitch to actually throw a strike. I think the guy getting knocked out deserve it. Don't put your hands on someone without expecting to get hit back, specially don't mess with someone's clothing.
Amen.

Pushing, grabbing (unless immediately leading to a TD/choke) and flapping lips are all the trademark maneuvers of cowards pretending to be tough.

The soccer kick when the dude was already KOed was a bit much, but if that fucker really bit him, and said he would “kill him” ... then i guess his dumb ass kind of asked for it.

The soccer kick when the dude was already KOed was a bit much, but if that fucker really bit him, and said he would “kill him” ... then i guess his dumb ass kind of asked for it.
Cant have a guy who threatened to kill you come looking for you later.

That last kick:
HandsomeImpressionableIvorygull-size_restricted.gif

Cant have a guy who threatened to kill you come looking for you later.

That last kick:
HandsomeImpressionableIvorygull-size_restricted.gif
Yeah. It’s borderline. If that dude was acting really fucked up and crossed lines beforehand then it is what it is.

If that whole scuffle was just some “whatcha looking at?” BS, then that last one was dirty.

I wasn’t there. I don’t know.

That last extra kick to the face can be what turns a street fight into a malicious wounding charge or attempted murder and a trip to year round summer camp for big boys.

But... that said, soccer kicks are very effective at ending fights.

Last edited:
Staged, fake, and gay. The asshole "blogger" makes his content with pretending to be tough an bullying people, and some staged fights.

thanks and welcome to last year

Not enough punches to the spine for me.

Back