Street fights: Trained vs. Untrained

Glad to see one of the OGs, and a notorious Conor hater back on the sub forum.

As for the video, its missing a little substance....

Dude's got a chin for not going stiff :eek:

Yeah that's what I thought. Full weight mega slam straight to the back of the head on asphalt.

Not only that but he was able to get up pretty quick without looking shaky, even though that slam obviously rocked him pretty good.

Shit, Tyrone. Get it together.

Shit, Tyrone. Get it together.

That is Tyrell, put some respect on that name.

images

House Tyrell: CTE is growing strong.

That is Tyrell, put some respect on that name.

images

House Tyrell: CTE is growing strong.
I slipped in a house Tyrell joke but maybe I was too subtle. I considered correcting him but Tyrone is also a meme.

Believe me, I would love nothing more to post 10 on 1 seizure stompings over and over but I have been dubbed three times and banned once because of my videos on here, I have to tone it down :(
You could always PM me some of those and I'll take a hit or two for ya :D my feelings get hurt when people complain that my videos aren't violent enough so I'm always looking for brutal ones to help maintain my reputation.

That Judo is a killer especially when they have those good hand grips.

Smart thing was assuming a good stance with open hands up saying loudly you don't want to fight. You're simultaneously in position to fight (not obvious to untrained people), and in position to get out of going to jail when the witnesses report that you were in a non-threatening stance saying you don't want to fight.

Mmmmmmm Leaping in, face exposed, to go for a neck tie is not something you want to be risking, could easily turn into this...

McwhIyM.gif

Yes this is my dad, this is my dad, my dad's just... I'm 19.

That is some moving poetry.

Back