Street fights: Trained vs. Untrained

Plastikman_Eire

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Trained vs untrained have got to be my favourite kind of fight vids; that moment when realisation hits lol.

What's up with those guys trying to break the fight every time the white kid took it to the ground? And lmao @ Get up, I don't want to fight you but I might have to beat your ass. Yeah? So why didn't you do anything then? LMAO

What's up with those guys trying to break the fight every time the white kid took it to the ground? And lmao @ Get up, I don't want to fight you but I might have to beat your ass. Yeah? So why didn't you do anything then? LMAO
It's odd people think their own rules apply to a street fight even if they're clearly athletically superior.

Surely there's no rules in a 1vs1 street fight?

Pardon me guys but...How can i see these videos full screen?

Those guys are always hilarious lol

I thought the camera man was talking to the other guy behind them that was trying to intervene. Pretty sure he said to let them fight meaning it should be 1v1.

It's more of a cultural thing in the US. Blacks and Latinos don't really respect grappling unless someone's getting slammed wwe style. Even kicks don't get a lot of respect, it's seen as a cowardly way of fighting or cheating

Also the guy saying "I might have to beat yo ass". I think he was actually talking to the other guy trying to separate the fight. He was warning him not to get involved

They wanted to see them fight not roll around.
None of those guys could fight

lol he choked him out in that second video then gives him a nice little smack before running off

Those guys are always hilarious lol
What’s even more hilarious was the guy’s RNC defense. Hehe, that’s what you’re up against when fighting someone who hasn’t trained a day in his life.

Love it when the loser friends start yelling "STOP!!!" when their boy gets dusted.

Brand new example

Someone has to put english subtitles on this. The guy on jorts is giving tips to the other guy all the time: "don't come too nervous, keep calm" "come relaxed (vem tranquilo)".

When he see that the other guy is tired he starts to say "you can't take it anymore, you are weak".

Back