• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Street Fighter V: PS4 and PC ONLY (Trailer Inside)

Fuck it why not, I fully expect to get my ass kicked though, lol.

On another note if anyone can answer, I just realized this game has a season pass, what for? I thought all the content was supposed to be free?

Only characters and outfit will cost money. You have the option of getting them with real money or in game money if you have spent enough time grinding for it.

Only characters and outfit will cost money. You have the option of getting them with real money or in game money if you have spent enough time grinding for it.

So basically the season pass is only if you want everything immediately and not have to grind for it?

Just signed up for the tournament, don't know how it works though, seems I'm matched up against OnionKnight, are we just supposed to figure out between our opponents when we can fight or.....

capcom id is: angelspawn77

registration is still open. right now challonge is just seeding players as they enter but im going to shuffle everyone once registration end on the 27th

Finished story mode with all characters. Finally finished a Normal 30 Rd survival challenge, gets tough towards the end. Made an attempt at Hell mode... way too difficult for me.

Hanging around 700 LP for the most part, I beat people who don't have their shit together but once I get matched against someone who really knows how to apply pressure and string combos together I'm toast. I would really benefit from challenge mode once it arrives.

Back