• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Street Fighter V: PS4 and PC ONLY (Trailer Inside)

Alright... add me to this nonsense. I might be short on time so if I don't make it I'll just be a forfeit.

PSN: Adamantium83 / same for the other thing.

Alright... add me to this nonsense. I might be short on time so if I don't make it I'll just be a forfeit.

PSN: Adamantium83 / same for the other thing.

added your name to the front page, if you wanna join the tourney the link is there as well

Game already came out? I'm going to wait for the initial reviews before I buy it.

Game already came out? I'm going to wait for the initial reviews before I buy it.

Came out on the 16th. the reviews are out.

It's super barebones right now. its for the hardcore fighting game player in its current state.

Came out on the 16th. the reviews are out.

It's super barebones right now. its for the hardcore fighting game player in its current state.
Hopefully Alex comes soon.

Alex comes in March, first DLC character. Stop being poor... go buy the game.
lol I should but I won't just buy the game by itself. The only way I can truly enjoy it is if I buy a stick.

Make sure your V-Reversals are on deck lol. The rushdown is redonk

I saw you hit him with that a couple of times, and the match you won you rushed him pretty hard. Karin and Cammy have tricky footsies.

Do you guys who have a stick set up your throw to L1 (or 1 specific button)? They come out so quick sometimes its crazy. I saw Alex Valle was complaining about OS tech throws on twitter which I have no idea what he means. Moomochi I guess figured out an invincible tech in SFIV with Ken (Ryu, E.Ryu, Akuma and Sagat had something similar I guess).

A throw is just LP+LK
Having it set to L1 just seems lazy
Knowing when you can throw safely takes a lot of time and practice.

I saw you hit him with that a couple of times, and the match you won you rushed him pretty hard. Karin and Cammy have tricky footsies.

Do you guys who have a stick set up your throw to L1 (or 1 specific button)? They come out so quick sometimes its crazy. I saw Alex Valle was complaining about OS tech throws on twitter which I have no idea what he means. Moomochi I guess figured out an invincible tech in SFIV with Ken (Ryu, E.Ryu, Akuma and Sagat had something similar I guess).

Ha the only games I won in like 10 first to 5 sets was because I opened him up first and snowballed from there or I won by the skin of my teeth. I didn't win a single set.

Regarding Valle, maybe he was complaining about the removal of crouch techs in SFV?

Regarding stick setup, mine is default.

A throw is just LP+LK
Having it set to L1 just seems lazy
Knowing when you can throw safely takes a lot of time and practice.

Yea, it is lazy. I was just curious if anyone had a 7-8 button set-up for their pads.

Ha the only games I won in like 10 first to 5 sets was because I opened him up first and snowballed from there or I won by the skin of my teeth. I didn't win a single set.

Regarding Valle, maybe he was complaining about the removal of crouch techs in SFV?

Regarding stick setup, mine is default.

Haha yea I saw that, you rushed him pretty hard for that one. Some good rounds there. Always good to play against better players.

I hard a hard time telling if he was talking about SFIV or SFV. I'm still very very new with SF lingo.

Are the sticks much of an advantage? I kind of want some.

Depends on what works for you.
I know a lot of beginners have a hard time performing moves on a stick, but once you get the hold of the movements it's the first and only choice.

Are the sticks much of an advantage? I kind of want some.

With one frame links gone, you no longer need plinking to hit your combos, which was the biggest advantage of sticks.

Both snakeeyez and smug are pad players and they do alright. It really comes down to preference.

I bought the new mad catz fight pad pro and I hate the d pad.I have been using the madcatz sfxtk fight pad and I love it. I might want to try out the hori ps4 pad.

Did someone just invite me to a lobby? Don't know how to check requests

Did someone just invite me to a lobby? Don't know how to check requests

Yeah that was me, you gotta check your battle log in the main menu to accept. My player name is vdawg77

Yeah that was me, you gotta check your battle log in the main menu to accept. My player name is vdawg77

Ah ok I will invite you for a first to 5 in a minute

Back