Stray dog visits sandwich shop every day for a free meal

Phr3121

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Every night, a stray pup arrives outside the doors of a chain restaurant and waits patiently — her eyes full of hope. She knows that in a matter of moments, one of the kind Subway staffers will pull on a pair of gloves and make a special meal just for her, free of charge. The adorable pup has never missed a visit for the entire year, earning her the nickname “Subway Sally.”
Link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...ay-for-a-free-meal/ar-BBYNBXf?ocid=spartanntp

That’s awesome, good on the owner/employees for doing that.
If I worked there, I’d just take the pooch home with me

"...but even though Sally knows she’ll get a meal and fresh water at the sandwich shop, she has no qualms about trying out the other restaurants in the area. “If we’re too late to give her food, she’ll go across the street to Taco Bell.”

Wait, how the bloody hell could you feed a dog for a year, yet not take it in yourself?! Or at least gather help to home it?

Calling bs on that employee!

Wait, how the bloody hell could you feed a dog for a year, yet not take it in yourself?! Or at least gather help to home it? Calling bs on that employee!
“Multiple people have tried taking her but she never wants to go,” Kxnuko wrote in a comment on one of his video. “I suspect she has a regular place to sleep and possibly care for her puppies.”

“Multiple people have tried taking her but she never wants to go,” Kxnuko wrote in a comment on one of his video. “I suspect she has a regular place to sleep and possibly care for her puppies.”
I can imagine a mother dog being so inclined. But really, a whole year and no members of teh public during that time saw sense?

That dog gets more meat and bacon for free on her piece of deli paper than I get on my sandwich that costs me $7 :(

That dog looks awfully clean for a "stray." My guess is she just lives nearby and sneaks out for a second dinner. But still totes adorbs.

That dog gets more meat and bacon for free on her piece of deli paper than I get on my sandwich that costs me $7 :(

Ain’t that the truth Sherbro.

1430292011926.png

I can imagine a mother dog being so inclined. But really, a whole year and no members of teh public during that time saw sense?

We found 6 abandoned pups in Greece 2 years ago. No mother , someone just took the pups and dumped them. We looked after the young uns until a rescuer got there a couple of days later. The morning she was due to pick up the pups we found the mother nearby, she followed us home , laid down , fed the pups , ate a tin of dog food and relaxed.

They can be very maternal .

Wait, how the bloody hell could you feed a dog for a year, yet not take it in yourself?! Or at least gather help to home it?

Calling bs on that employee!
I love dogs but my allergies are so bad that i can’t have one in my house. I would definitely keep it well fed though.

Back