Stray dog visits sandwich shop every day for a free meal

We found 6 abandoned pups in Greece 2 years ago. No mother , someone just took the pups and dumped them. We looked after the young uns until a rescuer got there a couple of days later. The morning she was due to pick up the pups we found the mother nearby, she followed us home , laid down , fed the pups , ate a tin of dog food and relaxed.

They can be very maternal .
There was a lady near me who rescued an unknown dog breed from Egypt. The dog was white and had the body of a Parsons Jack Russel Terrier, yet the snout was longer. The weirdest thing was the ears was really triangular!! This dog had the look of some ancient primitive breed terrier lol.

There was a lady near me who rescued an unknown dog breed from Egypt. The dog was white and had the body of a Parsons Jack Russel Terrier, yet the snout was longer. The weirdest thing was the ears was really triangular!! This dog had the look of some ancient primitive breed terrier lol.

Yea. The mother was knackered , bleeding paws , thirsty , Christ knows how far she'd travelled looking for her pups. Obviously she'd either escaped from her home looking for the pups or been turned out. Despite this she was incredibly friendly , as were the pups as you'd expect.

We called our pup Gizmo , I'm laying on the sofa , he's laying down next to me. Odd looking bugger but so loving. All 6 pups got home , as did the mother who was taken by the rescuer too. One thing I regret is only having 1 pup , such a great dog despite being ugly as sin.

Dog has recently been bathed.

Nonetheless 10/10 good girl would pet.

That dog looks awfully clean for a "stray." My guess is she just lives nearby and sneaks out for a second dinner. But still totes adorbs.
There's a big debate regarding this on the twitter page and as usual the people who are skeptical are getting slammed for not just being nice.

I agree that fattened dog is just coming for an extra meal btw. Lol at that clean well groomed coat, it isn't even matted anywhere.

What the hell id be chasing that free loader with a broom any chance I got

There's a big debate regarding this on the twitter page and as usual the people who are skeptical are getting slammed for not just being nice.

I agree that fattened dog is just coming for an extra meal btw. Lol at that clean well groomed coat, it isn't even matted anywhere.

Yeah. She's just a smart girl.

Put the stray dog to work like at least being a walking billboard.

"...but even though Sally knows she’ll get a meal and fresh water at the sandwich shop, she has no qualms about trying out the other restaurants in the area. “If we’re too late to give her food, she’ll go across the street to Taco Bell.”

These bitches ain't loyal

:eek:

"Sally's glossy coat is thanks to a woman who runs the nearby flower shop, who will occasionally give the pup baths."

Probably got done up nice for the story too. Don't want to make the readers feel too bad.

Back