• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strange food things you or your friends do

Rawish pork aka Prsutto aka Prṣ̌ut. Not strange but might be to you.

I personally put maple syrup on my cheesy pasta sauce. Not a lot.

I don't do anything too strange condiments wise, but I do treat it like a crime to throw good food away. Maybe those parents' stories of starving Africans stayed with me? I just hate wasting anything, and it's a quirk I have.

A girl who was a friend of mine put syrup on everything breakfast related. She'd order an omelette, side of bacon, and then ask for pancake syrup and drench the eggs, homefries, and bacon with it. She was as fat as you would imagine too.

I don't do anything too strange condiments wise, but I do treat it like a crime to throw good food away. Maybe those parents' stories of starving Africans stayed with me? I just hate wasting anything, and it's a quirk I have.

A girl who was a friend of mine put syrup on everything breakfast related. She'd order an omelette, side of bacon, and then ask for pancake syrup and drench the eggs, homefries, and bacon with it. She was as fat as you would imagine too.
When I was a kid it was 'don't waste food because there are people starving in China'.

Sometimes when I eat pizza I like to put a bit of vinegar on it. Not too much. You would be surprised how good it is. Vinegar goes great on french fries which are savory, and so is pizza. I suppose I would be hanged and spit on like Mussolini if I did that in Italy. Maybe I will

Also some people I know put red jello on roast beef. It's actually not bad.

This guy goes around and reviews pizza. I put vinegar on this pizza. Don't tell him

I was tolerant with vinegar on pizza. But jello on Rost beef? Seriously I piss on everything you stand for and wipe my ass with your family name. I also shit in you sink. Fuck you bro.

I'll eat a steak with ranch if I'm in the mood, but I'm from the midwest and we do infact eat ranch on any and everything so I'm not sure if that's weird

I'll eat frozen cheese sticks straight out of the freezer and just kinda naw on it like a rabbit. Its not uncommon to smash an entire pack without cooking a single one. It also has the added bonus of driving my wife absolutely insane.

That reminds me of Chael Sonnen who I think said that he would mix cottage cheese with tomato sauce on top of spaghetti.
I'm going to try that to bulk up for the winter

Rawish pork aka Prsutto aka Prṣ̌ut. Not strange but might be to you.

I personally put maple syrup on my cheesy pasta sauce. Not a lot.
My grandpa used to eat raw ground beef LOL

• Haha
Reactions: PND
Back