STOP WITH YOUR BS NARRATIVE

So it's ok if you're not the only one doing it?

Did we know? Yeah, we knew. A lot of us weren't to excited to see gus v jon until Jon [didn't] pop hot again. Then we just wanted Jones beat so the PED story would die.

So it's ok if you're not the only one doing it?
No.
My point is nobody talks about gus and other who are doing it
People call gus a great guy
Both should be given equal treatment by the fandom

And Gus himself admits it, says that MMA changed his life.
Also, Hardy's case is recent, Gus did that over a decade ago
What's your point?

There is room for more than one abuser in the UFC, lol.

The difference in punching a man and a woman is a great example of why women and men are not equal.

What he did wasn't right but he also did it at a much younger age.

a keyboard warrior calling the #1 contender at LHW a rat for something he did 15 years ago, heck you even had to search for a 5 years old article

<{cruzshake}>

No.
My point is nobody talks about gus and other who are doing it
People call gus a great guy
Both should be given equal treatment by the fandom
Ok, I don't think it's the same thing, but agree that Gus gets a bit of a pass here. People like him because he almost beat super villain JJ while many MMA fans don't want to see an NFL player walk in and clean house.

However, personality wise Guys is more likable. And there is one other noticable difference between them ....

TS discovered MMA last month and now posts old news on shedog

<mma4>

I didnt follow much of gregs story. If someone is trying to change themselves for the better im willing to give them a chance. If i fucked up royally i hope i wont be damned forever and ever for it. Gus seems like he turned his life completley around. Maybe Hardy has too. Listening to him in the post fight i could understand his frustration as its a step back towards his attempt at redemption. If its ok for gus and not hardy,its a bit hypocritical,imo...

Back