STOP WITH YOUR BS NARRATIVE

Gus' incident happened ages ago. He served his time and hasn't ever earned another black mark against his name.

Also, yes, everyone knew about this. You're a bit late on the boat.

Hardy vs Gustafsson. Who do you think wins in MMA?

TS is a showing sympathy for a woman beater.

How brave

Ok, I don't think it's the same thing, but agree that Gus gets a bit of a pass here. People like him because he almost beat super villain JJ while many MMA fans don't want to see an NFL player walk in and clean house.

However, personality wise Guys is more likable. And there is one other noticable difference between them ....
I agree
I would of thought sherdoggers would be more supporting as Greg is MMAs first “A level Athlete”

It's not a false narrative if it's true.
Gus not getting treated the same is a different matter.

I’m not
You asked what he meant and I told you

So, you agree that blaming race is ludicrous?

If not, then yes, your inability to resist mentioning race is pretty much the definition of race-baiting.
Sorry, but this obsession some of you guys have with race is just distasteful.

So, you agree that blaming race is ludicrous?

If not, then yes, your inability to resist mentioning race is pretty much the definition of race-baiting.
Sorry, but this obsession some of you guys have with race is just distasteful.
I didn’t bring up race
The other guy did
You asked what he meant and i told you
Again read my OP I didn’t mention race

I didn’t bring up race
The other guy did
You asked what he meant and i told you
Again read my OP I didn’t mention race

Yes, you did.
Apparently, you have a memory problem (which would explain why you started a thread on a topic that was discussed to death 5 years ago), so let me help you out.

Clearly Race
I was gonna bring that up but didn’t want to race bait

This post was the first to directly mention race. It is your post. Ergo, you brought up race.
'The other guy' alluded to race. You overtly brought it up.
And the fact that you did serves to prove that you've got an agenda with this thread. Which is another reason, I imagine, that you're dredging up a dead topic.

Yes, you did.
Apparently, you have a memory problem (which would explain why started a thread on a topic that was discussed to death 5 years ago), so let me help you out.

This post was the first to directly mention race. It is your post. Ergo, you brought up race.
'The other guy' alluded to race. You overtly brought it up.
Let me help you
This is what made me “bring up race”

What difference is that?
Here you asked the initial guy what the difference is.
I told you
“It’s clearly race”
That’s not me race baiting that’s me informing you of what the other guy meant
That’s all
Case Closed

Guy got a fucked up start. At 14-15 he was sentenced to juvenile detention for beating up people and it snowballed from there.

Btw he was 17-18 when his last shit happened.

Also he grew up with immigrants in Sweden, and sorry to say but that probably influenced him ever touching a woman....

I agree
I would of thought sherdoggers would be more supporting as Greg is MMAs first “A level Athlete”
herschel-walker-mma.jpg

How about this A+ guy?

But whats the deal with people using the word 'narrative' ?

I never heard the queen of England using that word.

Everyone talks about Greg "A level Athlete" Hardy and him being a DIRTY Woman beater but did you know the Swedish gent is a little rat as well
Hardy isn't the only abuser in the UFC
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...on-served-15-months-in-swedish-prison-for-gbh

Not taking a stance as yet but where in the articles does it describe exactly what happened with Gus? All I can ever find is that it was Grievous Bodily Harm but doesn't describe the victim or circumstances in any way.

Back