STOP WITH YOUR BS NARRATIVE

Hardy is innocent, it was just metabolites of punches that he threw at his woman. He was basically just pulsing. Ask Jeff Novitzky if you don't believe me.

Women like to be manhandled, you beta buzzfeed-reading cuck

One diference is Gus served his tine while Hardy bought his way out of it?

Just to be clear, Gus didn't hit a woman, and it wasn't a domestic violence case.

That's not to say it's right or excuseable, but it was also when he was a teenager, and he was punished and did serve prison time over it.

Gus openly discussed this in his book, too, and made no excuses for his actions, and is quite remorseful and (given he's kept himself out of trouble since his release from prison) repentant as well. It's no secret or cover-up.

It's a bit of a different situation than Hardy, and not because of race.

I have pointed this out before but Rumble Johnson also has 2 incidents of domestic violence/violence against women

As does floyd, as do many others athletes...

Somehow Hardy got picked up for christ on a cross

Its disgusting how people want to virtue signal over him.

Im not siding with him at all... but this is being completely overblown out of proportion, and its sad to watch.

Last edited:
When you wrote this thread did you think this was new news? When Gus was fighting Jones the first time this was talked about but everyone wanted to see Jones fight someone his own size, when they fought again it was brought up but everyone wanted the steroid abuser to lose and Gus looked good in the first fight.

Whats next, a thread about how noone ever talks about Jon Jones and PEDs?

All jokes aside we have no idea what happen. I have a friend that married a crazy woman and she beat him all the time until one day he had enough and liver punch her.

I have pointed this out before but Rumble Johnson also has 2 incidents of domestic violence/violence against women

As does floyd, as does many others athletes...

Somehow Hardy got picked up for christ on a cross

Its disgusting how people want to virtue signal over him.

Im not siding with him at all... but this is being completely overblown out of proportion, and its sad to watch.

I don't necessarily think that it's being blown out of proportion. People are entitled to their outrage, and are even entitled to protest and boycott his fights.

I do, however, think that a guy who is not currently in prison has not only a right, but also a responsibility, to find himself gainful employment.

I also think that an employer has the right to decide whether they will employ a particular employee (or sign a particular independent contractor) based on their own interests. Those interests get complex with a guy like Hardy, of course, because he may end up costing them in public opinion more than he makes them in gate and PPV revenues. But it's still their right to make that calculation.

It's also the right of the customer to decide what they do or do not want to consume, for whatever reason, however arbitrary or "unfair" their whims might seem, and this is their proper path to influencing the decisions of the employer.

It's no one's right, though, to simply demand that the business that has deemed an employment/contract relationship to be in its best interests must forgo dealings with a man who is seeking gainful employment, just because some random people unrelated to the relationship at hand think it should be so.

I don't necessarily think that it's being blown out of proportion. People are entitled to their outrage, and are even entitled to protest and boycott his fights.

I do, however, think that a guy who is not currently in prison has not only a right, but also a responsibility, to find himself gainful employment.

I also think that an employer has the right to decide whether they will employ a particular employee (or sign a particular independent contractor) based on their own interests. Those interests get complex with a guy like Hardy, of course, because he may end up costing them in public opinion more than he makes them in gate and PPV revenues. But it's still their right to make that calculation.

It's also the right of the customer to decide what they do or do not want to consume, for whatever reason, however arbitrary or "unfair" their whims might seem, and this is their proper path to influencing the decisions of the employer.

It's no one's right, though, to simply demand that the business that has deemed an employment/contract relationship to be in its best interests must forgo dealings with a man who is seeking gainful employment, just because some random people unrelated to the relationship at hand think it should be so.

Sure man, everybody has a right to their opinion.

Im just saying that COMPARED to what we've seen before with similar examples, Gregs case is without a doubt being scrutinized the most. Fact.

Whether you want to say all of the others should have gotten the same attention or whatever your prerrogative is...

yeah, many mma fans are hypocrites. and what about travis browne?
What about Travis?

Pretty sure he got cleared of everything and his Mrs was just pissed off that he was rooting Ronda behind her back.

Sure man, everybody has a right to their opinion.

Im just saying that COMPARED to what we've seen before with similar examples, Gregs case is without a doubt being scrutinized the most. Fact.

Whether you want to say all of the others should have gotten the same attention or whatever your prerrogative is...

I was more or less agreeing with you, actually.

Hardy has a right to work. The UFC has a right to employ him. People have a right to complain... but they don't have the right (as they seem to think) to determine who works for whom.

Back