Stop rushing rematches!

Thou doth protest too much.

I, for one, thought he beat Gus clearly and would like to see him take on a new opponent, namely DC.

Really?

And it looks like DC is going to be out for a while. Maybe you're ok with Jones waiting around?

Most of you Gus fans sound like Gus beat up jones like TJ beat Renan. That's simply not true.

He actually did. The only difference is that Jones beat him up as well. Well, not quite as much as Renan, but close.

He actually did. The only difference is that Jones beat him up as well. Well, not quite as much as Renan, but close.

Exactly. Jones got the decision. Great for him. If Gus was the champ during the bout he would have been given the win (and I f'n hate that "beat the champ" bs). But you can't deny Jones was beat-the-f#ck up.

Buuuuuuuut if you don't back Jones, the intrenched Jones-Fanboys proclaim you either racist or just hanging off Gus' nuts.

Honestly, I didn't give a single good god'damn about Gus until I watched that fight. Suddenly became a full-blown fan rather than just a casual "Oh it's that quality Swedish fighter".

The DC v.s Jones match is irrelevant right now since Cormier will be sidelined for at least 6 months with knee ligament issues that might require surgery. If he gets surgery, he's out for up to a year. I guess none of you DC fan boys pay attention to the news. The fight to make for Jones right now is Gus. The timing is perfect.

If true he really is like Cain.

Anyone who uses the phrase "the race card" shouldn't be taken seriously. Your ignorance aside, Jones-Gus is clearly the fight to be made. There's simply too much buzz around the fight for it not to happen. If we've learned anything in MMA, it's that anything can happen, and plans can be ruined. Strike while the iron is hot.

Ignorance is your middle name. That guy come in and pull the conspiracy theory againts jones... It's all jones ducking, don't blame anyone else.

Thou doth protest too much.

I, for one, thought he beat Gus clearly and would like to see him take on a new opponent, namely DC.

Well you are in the minority becose most peoples want the rematch. That is a fact.

Back