Stop rushing rematches!

The DC v.s Jones match is irrelevant right now since Cormier will be sidelined for at least 6 months with knee ligament issues that might require surgery. If he gets surgery, he's out for up to a year. I guess none of you DC fan boys pay attention to the news. The fight to make for Jones right now is Gus. The timing is perfect.

Sure thing.

Jones can just sit out while DC has knee surgery, rehabs, gets back to training and is ready to fight.

I mean, Pettis, Hendricks, and Cain are out, why not Jones?

It's only fair.

I concur. I'd much rather see Jones vs Cormier than the Jones/Gus rematch.

Sure thing.

Jones can just sit out while DC has knee surgery, rehabs, gets back to training and is ready to fight.

I mean, Pettis, Hendricks, and Cain are out, why not Jones?

It's only fair.

I'm sure he'll break a nail any day now and be out for 6 months.

It's ruined Junior's chances at another title. I'm no longer a fan of them and haven't been for a while. They are happening left and right and it messes things up. Only fluke fights should be rematched, not quick rubber matches.

It's ruined Junior's chances at another title. I'm no longer a fan of them and haven't been for a while. They are happening left and right and it messes things up. Only fluke fights should be rematched, not quick rubber matches.

Who should Jones fight this fall?

I agree with TS.

And jesus the bout with Cormier MUST happen. Guy fucking earned it. He never lost a single round dammit. What a match up it'd be

I agree with TS.

And jesus the bout with Cormier MUST happen. Guy fucking earned it. He never lost a single round dammit. What a match up it'd be

Because his resume at LHW in the UFC is so stacked. :rolleyes:

How the fuck can you pull the race card in there? Jones beat anyones but looked like shit after the Gus fight, peoples what to see a rematch to a controversial fight. It has nothing to do with your ''KKK whant to take over MMA'' fictonal plot.

Thou doth protest too much.

I, for one, thought he beat Gus clearly and would like to see him take on a new opponent, namely DC.

debatable

Debate then.

Hendo has not done anything lately. Loses to Machida and Rashad in boring fights, gets ragdolled by DC and takes out shogun after basically getting picked apart until the KO. I love me some hendo too.

Manuwa was on a wrecking spree. His fights were stopped due to injuries lol. Yes the competition was not the same but he was a dangerous guy in LHW who was moving up and was stopped at his own game by Gus.

Debate then.

Hendo has not done anything lately. Loses to Machida and Rashad in boring fights, gets ragdolled by DC and takes out shogun after basically getting picked apart until the KO. I love me some hendo too.

Manuwa was on a wrecking spree. His fights were stopped due to injuries lol. Yes the competition was not the same but he was a dangerous guy in LHW who was moving up and was stopped at his own game by Gus.

How can you make such a point about Hendo not beating any notable names (losing to three of the best in his division) except Shogun (a top 10 LHW ranked higher than Manuwa) only to then completely gloss over the fact that Manuwa hasn't beaten anyone notable AT ALL...not even Shogun. Hendo's last four fights were all against guys ranked in the top 10. He fights guys that Manuwa isn't even being given consideration to fight.

As far as how Manuwa has looked, do really think Hendo couldn't have demolished the same guys Manuwa beat?

You know, now that we're all talking about it, what do you guys think of Manuwa vs. Hendo for their next fights?

How can you make such a point about Hendo not beating any notable names (losing to three of the best in his division) except Shogun (a top 10 LHW ranked higher than Manuwa) only to then completely gloss over the fact that Manuwa hasn't beaten anyone notable AT ALL...not even Shogun. Hendo's last four fights were all against guys ranked in the top 10. He fights guys that Manuwa isn't even being given consideration to fight.

As far as how Manuwa has looked, do really think Hendo couldn't have demolished the same guys Manuwa beat?

I literally said the competition was not the same. Again, Hendo was impressive for 10 seconds beating shogun, that is it. And shogun is a shell of his former self. It is about looking impressive in your wins, which hendo has not for a long time.

So HW DC dropping down and tossing him around sits lower than Gus taking out Manuwa in my book.

this is relative.
He is new to LHW, and quite frankly, who did he beat?
A Barista on short notice and TRT-less Hendo.

Sorry to say, but those are far from true tests.

Gus gave Jon his toughest fight to date, and it seems more than Jon wants to handle.

DC's resume is far better than Gus. His best win is shogun. I don't care if he gave jones his toughest fight. He still didn't get it done. He couldn't finish jon and he couldn't dominate him every single round. Most of you Gus fans sound like Gus beat up jones like TJ beat Renan. That's simply not true. He busted up his face but that's the first time we have seen jones get tagged so who's to say his face doesn't swell easily. It's not like Gus didn't have a scratch on him. You guys were just so amazed at how close someone got to beating jones you just decided to score the fight for him it's ridiculous. Like I've said before the Hendricks GSP fight was closer and Hendricks still didn't get the nod. Jones was also closer to finishing Gus than the other way around

Back