stop lying jon jones

TS will cry the tears of unfathomable sadness when Jones destroys Miopic.

<DCrying>
giphy.gif

Yeah people thinking Stipe has anything for Jones are silly. Strong puncher like francis or rozentruick on the other hand could always have a good punchers chance.

15 of Stipe’s 19 wins are by ko/tko but you’re right, he’s not a threat with his hands.

I called BS back when he first mentioned it in 2011 or whenever.

He knows he loses his advantages at Hw and will get ktfo

Poor guy is struggling in his last few fights without his steroids
<{jackyeah}>
that’s why I wanna see it

even one knows you dont have the balls to move up and would much rather fight more middleweights instead.

jon is all talk no action

Maybe you should look in the mirror and ask yourself what the hell you've accomplished. Until then don't open your mouth.

15 of Stipe’s 19 wins are by ko/tko but you’re right, he’s not a threat with his hands.
We saw against DC how vulnerable he is to eye pokes, getting knocked out shortly after getting poked in the first fight. Jon sees his path to victory

Maybe you should look in the mirror and ask yourself what the hell you've accomplished. Until then don't open your mouth.
He’s not wrong. Jon is a HW sized man who fights LHW, and most of his wins are MW sized LHW or MW moving up to LHW. I mean.., he’s not wrong lol

Where can we post our resumes? I wanna make sure you deem me worthy before I further open my mouth, cause I give two huge fucks about your opinion of me.

Where can we post our resumes? I wanna make sure you deem me worthy before I further open my mouth, cause I give two huge fucks about your opinion of me.

You know you wish you could be Jones. Your whole life is a disappointment. Just another keyboard warrior.

Last edited:
You know you wish you could be me. Your whole life is a disappointment. Just another keyboard warrior.

Fuck, you brought out the heavy artillery on that one. But I’ll have you know I put down my bag of Cheetos and walked up my basement stairs and my mom refuted your claim and I am in fact NOT a disappointment. She’s a saint for saying that given I’m 3 months behind on my $200/month rent and that her bathroom walls are covered in my ejaculate. Also, just a heads up, you can edit your post but not what you originally said as displayed in the top of my post. But A for effort and bless your heart.

Last edited:
The motherfucker weighs 205 so he competes at 205. He doesnt owe anyone anything

The best Christmas gift Dana could ever give me would be to cut ties with USADA.

imagine that happening, and the same day announcement of Jones moving to HW, and the resigning of Vitor.

ive never broken the law that something that man cant say. ive never taken any drugs that something that man cant say. ive never cheated on my mate that something that man cant say.

im doing just fine

Jones is a LHW. Why hold it against him if he doesn't want to move up? It's not like it's expected of him, and what he says is clearly only to get a buzz, he and his team get to calculate his career moves, not stupid fans.

Among all the offensive shit he's done it's really petty to stay hung up on this one.

ive never broken the law that something that man cant say. ive never taken any drugs that something that man cant say. ive never cheated on my mate that something that man cant say.

im doing just fine

Have you drank a beer?

Then yes, you have taken drugs.

Have you drank a beer?

Then yes, you have taken drugs.

nope i dont drink beer so nice try even if i had a beer i didnt drive drunk risking killing people on the road of the 2 woman who were in his car.

last i checked a beer or soda isnt a crime. doing coke, riods, high on meth is a crime.

dui a crime not being at home with his wife.

hitting a stripper a crime being with his kids isnt

drag racing on the street is a crime watching his brother play football on tv at home isnt.

almost killing a woman in a car is a crime training at the gym isnt

those are all facts

Back