stop lying jon jones

Jones is busy calling out skinny 185’ers
<seedat>

Lol, greatest fighter of all time "doesn't have the balls" to fight another man that is a little heavier than him.

k
<{vega}>
09_jones_bader_007.jpg

Fedor-Emelianenko-and-Ryan-Bader.-770x456.jpg

5be8d564badaa121a85de5adc675c051_crop_exact.jpg

stipe-miocic-daniel-cormier-ufc-226.jpg

304_Jon_Jones_and_Alexander_Gustafsson.0.jpg

101_Jon_Jones_x_Alexander_Gustafsson.0.jpg

who cares if he got suspended?
i know he got suspended

u where claiming he was positive his last 3 fights
i showed u his last 3 fights records
there where no positive drug test there
so u claiming im lying? lol ? u want me to post his last 3 fights again?

jon was at a hearing for the nsac over his dec 6th test that got him pulled from the fight do you understand that why the event was moved to a different state. you do know wada said he failed a fight week drug tests.

so how hard is that to know he doing peds and getting a free pass to do it.

i know jon won his last 3 fights but if he was jon jones the super star and jon smith the prelim fighter he been fired from the ufc already

peds took jon out of the goat talk. but just saying he beat 3 heavyweight champs is miss leading. jon did fight them and win but he did that at lhw and he wouldnt of beatin dc with out the peds he took his whole career
You need to seek help, you have been all over these threads trying to denigrate Jones to the point that it obsessive. Has he hurt you in some way?

Its because he uses turinabol which is good for gaining strength while keeping the same weight.

I think it's more likely he gets busted by USADA again than he moves up to HW. He doesn't want any part of Ngannou or Stipe

He will never get busted by USADA again because they wrote a Jon Jones loophole into the rules to prevent his fights from getting cancelled.

Jones has already finished HW champions in 3 different organizations

Daniel Cormier (UFC)
Ryan Bader (Bellator)
Brandon Vera (One FC)
jon, defending yourself in the 3rd person "literally" does nothing to help your case. You bragged that you are 230lbs with a six-pack without realizing how much of a gotdammed sissy that made you look like to the TRUE fans. Keep ducking because you know you are not good enough to compete with guys that are your size.

Good luck against Reyes, you are going to need it .

He will never get busted by USADA again because they wrote a Jon Jones loophole into the rules to prevent his fights from getting cancelled.
...unless he pops for something other than tbol, in which case they'd have to bust him

jon, defending yourself in the 3rd person "literally" does nothing to help your case. You bragged that you are 230lbs with a six-pack without realizing how much of a gotdammed sissy that made you look like to the TRUE fans. Keep ducking because you know you are not good enough to compete with guys that are your size.

Good luck against Reyes, you are going to need it .
Feel free to point out any inaccuracies in my post

Jones is facing tougher challenges at LHW than HW

What are you doing up so early, jon? Or are you on an all night bender?

You must be on the good stuff because you are trying to compare Adesanya and the new guys at LHW to Miocic, Ngannou and even Fat Cormier. Lol, little brother, you are weaker than I thought.

Last edited:
He's had an entire career of action.

Fuck you're retarded.

he all talk about fighting stipe or cain or werdum or dc or rumble or anderson silva or anyone at heavyweight.

no i just see thru all jon jones bull shit.

"tougher" is open for interpretation. skill wise LHW is better than HW, but power, size, and strength wise? it's HW's all day. if it was so easy DC wouldn't be ducking the fuck out of 1 dimensional Ngannou. it ain't all about skill. size, strength, and power all matter, that's why we have weight classes.

if it was only about skill Mighty Mouse would've destroyed Jon Jones a long time ago.

You need to seek help, you have been all over these threads trying to denigrate Jones to the point that it obsessive. Has he hurt you in some way?

well you need some help if your defending this cheater and lier.

he claims to be a man of god but he sure seems to spend a lot of time doing drugs being arrested hitting woman. cheating on his wife,.

he said i sleep with dc wife wow what a roile model that is.

he tweeted and deleted it but talked bad about dc dead baby wow what a role model.

than forfor his job he risks fighters lives cause he uses large amounts of peds and what if he killed dc kicking him in the head or when he choked out lyoto what if he broke his neck.

jon not the saint he tries to act like he is.

he claims to be a man of god but he sure seems to spend a lot of time doing drugs being arrested hitting woman. cheating on his wife,.

he tweeted and deleted it but talked bad about dc dead baby wow what a role model.

than forfor his job he risks fighters lives cause he uses large amounts of peds and what if he killed dc kicking him in the head or when he choked out lyoto what if he broke his neck.

Fake news, Jones' been cleared by USADA and has never hit a woman

Jones would do amazing at HW. Would likely clean the entire division with ease . That being said I am not a fan and fuck him entirely as a human being

Fake news, Jones' been cleared by USADA and has never hit a woman

clean fighters dont get suspended for 27 months and move a whole even to a different state cause he failed a test dec 6th and the nsac pull him from the event.

This just further strengthens my point. You are far too attached to an organization and its people that don't care about or know you exist

Back