stop lying jon jones

nope i dont drink beer so nice try even if i had a beer i didnt drive drunk risking killing people on the road of the 2 woman who were in his car.

last i checked a beer or soda isnt a crime. doing coke, riods, high on meth is a crime.

dui a crime not being at home with his wife.

hitting a stripper a crime being with his kids isnt

drag racing on the street is a crime watching his brother play football on tv at home isnt.

almost killing a woman in a car is a crime training at the gym isnt

those are all facts

1. Sorry I'm not aware of all your life choices I guess

2. I don't care what's a crime and what is not. Alcohol is a drug exactly like meth.

15 of Stipe’s 19 wins are by ko/tko but you’re right, he’s not a threat with his hands.
Obviously if he connects clean he can, that's why it's a bit of a risk but how many people have we seen connect clean with power on Jones?

Obviously if he connects clean he can, that's why it's a bit of a risk but how many people have we seen connect clean with power on Jones?

How many times had we seen anyone connect clean on Ngannou before Stipe did? And Jones doesn’t have a cement block for a head to absorb those like Ngannou. I would imagine Stipe’s hands would fly more against John because he’s less concerned with his power.

It’s the only thing he’s really been doing to keep his name in the press, his last couple of fights no one cared about before and after, DC has one fight left and it won’t be Jones so he’s stopped bringing him up every 5 minutes for the most part

Maybe you should look in the mirror and ask yourself what the hell you've accomplished. Until then don't open your mouth.
Ooh, that's 'divine'. Attack a fan who supports you with his hard earned cash. What have you accomplished? You cheated your way to a world title and "look everyone, I'm famous." Hell of an accomplishment brother. Keep it up.

You know you wish you could be Jones. Your whole life is a disappointment. Just another keyboard warrior.
jon, calm the fuck down you fucking pansy. You are famous and make money off of us in PPV revenues so you take the good with the bad.

Fuck, you brought out the heavy artillery on that one. But I’ll have you know I put down my bag of Cheetos and walked up my basement stairs and my mom refuted your claim and I am in fact NOT a disappointment. She’s a saint for saying that given I’m 3 months behind on my $200/month rent and that her bathroom walls are covered in my ejaculate. Also, just a heads up, you can edit your post but not what you originally said as displayed in the top of my post. But A for effort and bless your heart.
Motherfucker?!!! I knew it was him! That fucking punk has so many fake accounts on Sherdog, it is not even funny.

Great job, Grenades!

Last edited:
1. Sorry I'm not aware of all your life choices I guess

2. I don't care what's a crime and what is not. Alcohol is a drug exactly like meth.

an jon likes those drugs alot.

im not a perfect person but im not acting like i am like jon is. jon is always claiming he a family man and a man of god so he better than everyone else.

How many times had we seen anyone connect clean on Ngannou before Stipe did? And Jones doesn’t have a cement block for a head to absorb those like Ngannou. I would imagine Stipe’s hands would fly more against John because he’s less concerned with his power.
How much time has Ngannou spent in the octagon with people trying to strike with him ? Jones has fought way better strikers than Stipe, yeah less powerful but Stipe is slower, his chances of catching Jon are slim.

How much time has Ngannou spent in the octagon with people trying to strike with him ? Jones has fought way better strikers than Stipe, yeah less powerful but Stipe is slower, his chances of catching Jon are slim.

All Stipe needs is one right to land. If Thiago gets a split decision loss from Jones, I think Stipe will do ok. And you’re right, nobody wants to stand up with Ngannou, but Stipe did and landed more significant and overall strikes.

Last edited:
Back