Social Stop browsing/posting on Sherdog or get fired

I was told today to stop spending time on Sherdog while at work, even though I have downtime or I could get fired.

So either pay bills and stay employed or say fuck them, I have friends on Sherdog that I won't sacrifice.

What should I do? Do I have your back Sherdog?
Friends?{<huh}

I guess if you want to be a bum who doesn't make money then upper management isn't for you in a large company.

What is "upper management" to you? Are you fulfilled by being a corporate whore? Serious question.

What is "upper management" to you? Are you fulfilled by being a corporate whore? Serious question.

Upper management is senior level management in a company. Executive level positions.

Ain't no whore, but yes I enjoy getting paid more money than less. You're at work to get paid. Why would you be happy getting paid less? Maybe you should get higher aspirations in life?

Nice yellow card bro. Where can I get one?

You can get it by calling people who refuse to wear masks a bunch of pussies in the Berry.

It was worth it.

Upper management is senior level management in a company. Executive level positions.

Ain't no whore, but yes I enjoy getting paid more money than less. You're at work to get paid. Why would you be happy getting paid less? Maybe you should get higher aspirations in life?

Oh yes you are and so am I. I am also in management in a large company, and if I'm getting paid more to go to a competitor I'm doing it and so would you no doubt.

Sometimes i wish i did something more fulfilling, money is good but isn't the be all and end all.

Oh yes you are and so am I. I am also in management in a large company, and if I'm getting paid more to go to a competitor I'm doing it and so would you no doubt.

Sometimes i wish i did something more fulfilling, money is good but isn't the be all and end all.

I've turned down larger salaries that wouldn't have provided me with as much job satisfaction. I may be slightly whorish, but I'm not a whore. I'm more like a college girl that wants to twerk in the club than a girl on the corner.

I forgot to log my boss out before closing the machine down and she saw what we talk about on here. She's a very militant lesbian feminist, so she wasn't happy at all.
Lol. Did she mention her displeasure for any thread or topic in particular? Was there anything really offensive on the front page at the time?

I was told today to stop spending time on Sherdog while at work, even though I have downtime or I could get fired.

So either pay bills and stay employed or say fuck them, I have friends on Sherdog that I won't sacrifice.

What should I do? Do I have your back Sherdog?

Please rethink this and quit browsing Sherdog at work or get another job. I think the feeling you are not engaged in your job. Not being engaged in your work is detrimental to your career from the perspective of advancement at your present company or getting into a job that you'll find fulfilling. Working an unfilling job is working in the wrong direction of a job that will make you happy. What happens is that you get to a pay band that makes it hard to convince yourself to switch jobs or careers and you are content with being unhappy.

I've turned down larger salaries that wouldn't have provided me with as much job satisfaction. I may be slightly whorish, but I'm not a whore. I'm more like a college girl that wants to twerk in the club than a girl on the corner.

I get paid more than industry average where I am, trying to stay as long as I can. Of course if i didn't have to work I'd be out the door straight away, I'm jealous of people who genuinely like their job.

Back